the 100% directionless thread

SSwain

Forum Captain
This is the one....(stock photo from their website)
Korinto
Mostly made for hotel, restaurant, café' settings, I think it will work very nicely in an office setting.
big_0.png

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Whew. Four busy night shifts in a row just led me to sleep through my alarm to wake up at home. By two hours...

glitter719

Forum Ride Along
New favorite EMS poem

As I sit here terrified and unaware what I may see,
Remember that I’m doing something bigger than just me.
Instill in me the power, and remember to have faith.
Let me fill myself with value, confidence, and strength.

Epi-do

I see dead people
So, I just tried Greek yogurt for the first time. Am I the only person who thinks the texture of it is like trying to eat a bowl of chalk? YUK!!!!!! I think I will stick to the traditional style yogurt instead.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
So, I just tried Greek yogurt for the first time. Am I the only person who thinks the texture of it is like trying to eat a bowl of chalk? YUK!!!!!! I think I will stick to the traditional style yogurt instead.

I tried it about a month ago. Took one bite, then gave the rest to my Rott.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

I can't get past the smell of it.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I put it in smoothies. It's the only way I can handle it.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

I can't do any kind of yogurt.

My new ringtone: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vstma42lHEk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Just found out I am getting a new full time partner! No more partner roulette!

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Yeahhh guys.... I have passed successfully my six months probation period and now I hope that I can get a unlimited Contract in 6 months. :) The only evil is that I rarely see my home and that I have not enough time for my important Rehab Sport because of the long day and night shifts. But I think I can survive it. My colleagues are great and I have every day a lot of fun on scene. ^_^

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
At the big Punkin Chunkin festivities. I had a turkey leg as big as a Volkswagen muffler and have run calls non stop.
ymy2a6yt.jpg
yme3emej.jpg
ehynezu9.jpg

Watch for us on the Science Chanel on Thanksgiving Day.

CFal

Forum Captain
At the big Punkin Chunkin festivities. I had a turkey leg as big as a Volkswagen muffler and have run calls non stop.
ymy2a6yt.jpg
yme3emej.jpg
ehynezu9.jpg

Watch for us on the Science Chanel on Thanksgiving Day.

we have the same Gator set up but with a stokes