the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm gonna rant for a minute. It's 36* outside and my partner is sitting in the cab of the unit, with me, in his jacket with the window down and keeps turning the heat off whenever I turn it on....if you're too hot taking your freaking jacket off.

The "this is my ambulance" card is about to come out if he doesn't cut it out.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
The people on PoF scare me....

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I'm about 99% sure your being facetious but the other 1% isn't so sure hahah

I'll just leave you wondering ;)

Hint: I am still young enough that I have friends that text me like this. I'm not entirely out of touch. Yet.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I look so bad with a mustache.... :lol:

PotatoMedic

Jet Blue once told me I look cute in leather!

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
My mustache wouldn't be so bad if it weren't blonde. What's worse is I can't even grow the goatee because all of my facial hair besides the 'stache is black with a red hue. What the :censored::censored::censored::censored:. :glare:

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
My mustache wouldn't be so bad if it weren't blonde. What's worse is I can't even grow the goatee because all of my facial hair besides the 'stache is black with a red hue. What the :censored::censored::censored::censored:. :glare:

There's a picture hidden far, far away of my attempts to grow out some facial hair a couple Novembers ago. I discovered then that despite my typical blond hair, my mustache seemed to come in with a decidedly red hue. Yay for confused hair follicles.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I don't even attempt to grow facial hair. I look like an idiot with random patches of wirey hair all over my face.

I usually do mess with Mustache March though for the first week or two before it starts irritating me and I shave it off.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Don't worry, Rob. One day you'll reach manhood ;)

Mustache March?? Pfft. No Shave November is where it's at :cool: I have start in October to have anything visible, though.... :lol:

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
There's a picture hidden far, far away of my attempts to grow out some facial hair a couple Novembers ago. I discovered then that despite my typical blond hair, my mustache seemed to come in with a decidedly red hue. Yay for confused hair follicles.

I have a similar problem however my somewhat scraggly goatee now leads patients to believe that I am 20 and not 16 so I keep it. If I could grow a mustache maybe they would get my age correct!

nemedic

Forum Captain
Ever wonder what happens when pumpkins, scarecrows, various firearms, and tannerite canisters converge? Well wonder no more.
a8y2u5as.jpg

From a shoot I was unable to make because I couldn't get Saturday off. Damn being responsible(which loosely translates to being low on PTO)

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Yes..I am still alive for anyone that is interested, or knows me from way back on EMTlife.
I've been busy writing novels and getting on with my own life, so I have not been on here much of late.
I did finally lose my Mum (Mom) a couple of months ago, although she had a good innings and lived until 92.
(At age 87 she got another 4 and 1/2 years of life, thanks to a witnessed cardiac arrest and a good round of CPR...then a nice pacemaker to keep her ticking!)
So for those of you that think you are never going to save any of your cardiac arrest patients...although there are not many...you do win a few!
Cheers everyone, stay safe out there!:D

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Yes..I am still alive for anyone that is interested, or knows me from way back on EMTlife.
I've been busy writing novels and getting on with my own life, so I have not been on here much of late.
I did finally lose my Mum (Mom) a couple of months ago, although she had a good innings and lived until 92.
(At age 87 she got another 4 and 1/2 years of life, thanks to a witnessed cardiac arrest and a good round of CPR...then a nice pacemaker to keep her ticking!)
So for those of you that think you are never going to save any of your cardiac arrest patients...although there are not many...you do win a few!
Glad to see you stop by! We've been as lively as ever...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Welcome back NZ!!! Sorry to hear about your mother :-/

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Glad to see you back. Sorry to hear about your mum

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well just found out I passed my last test. I start medic school in January.

PotatoMedic