the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
If anyone knows anything at all about video editing, please PM me.

I have this video I shot of grad ceremony today, and the audio track is 500ms fast and for the life of me I can't find any free video edit program that will let me synchronize the audio with the video and then save the result. Like...NOTHING.

All I want to do is delay the stupid single channel audio track a measly 500ms.... This is getting MADDENING.

Tommerag

What day is it?
I totally see Aprz is on! Chat party!

Tommerag

What day is it?
Why is there no chat party going on with me!

IslandTime

Forum Crew Member
Hard to believe I'm saying this but I auctially got cold in the ambulance today. First time since Feburary...

Up here in the great Pacific Northwet summer disappear last week. We're now into rain, raw and 50's. I'll trade you for the SoCal version of "cold". :)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Well this is a fun how do you do....don't hear from the girlfriend for two weeks, and now (conversation starts little after midnight local time) she messages me on Facebook. And then comes out and says she doesn't want to stress about having a bf and doesn't want to be with anybody right now, but maybe we could be friends?

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Well this is a fun how do you do....don't hear from the girlfriend for two weeks, and now (conversation starts little after midnight local time) she messages me on Facebook. And then comes out and says she doesn't want to stress about having a bf and doesn't want to be with anybody right now, but maybe we could be friends?
Just don't be in "friendzone" man. Especially friendszone 9000!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

emezezas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
friendzone+moment+of+silence.jpg

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
Where does the time go? I can't believe its been almost 2 months since I last signed on here. Been very busy with a full time temp job (hopefully will turn into a permanent job) with over an hour commute each way, plus various volunteer work, as well as picking up some new recreation activities in an effort to get more exercise that doesn't feel like a chore. I wish I could cram more hours into the week. There's so much I want to do, but having trouble balancing work with play.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Commented on a Facebook EMS page in which several hundred people stated that a non-rebreather is a pain management tool. I feel dirty.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Commented on a Facebook EMS page in which several hundred people stated that a non-rebreather is a pain management tool. I feel dirty.

Was that the one about the hip fracture a week ago and the OP placed the patient on a NRB?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Yeh, he did the wrong. Should have given 25 lpm instead of 10 lpm.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Yeh, he did the wrong. Should have given 25 lpm instead of 10 lpm.

I typed out a response to the FB thread. I decided to delete it because there was soo much fail all in one thread.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Was that the one about the hip fracture a week ago and the OP placed the patient on a NRB?

Ugh Yep. I've been biting my tongue to not reply to that piece of garbage

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
That was the one. Shameful.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
That thread made me die a little inside.