the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Amazon Prime has Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm tossing around the idea of doing the ems bachelors from uthscsa. Hopefully I can advance into research/teaching eventually. I just don't know exactly how viable this plan is.

Engineered

Forum Probie
I fall asleep every time I try to watch an episode of EMERGANCY!

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'm tossing around the idea of doing the ems bachelors from uthscsa. Hopefully I can advance into research/teaching eventually. I just don't know exactly how viable this plan is.

If you have any questions, hit me up. UTHSCSA is where I got my medic, and I'm quite familiar with the program and instructors.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I took 3 Benadryl one night. I couldn't lay in bed without holding on. I felt like I was falling every 3 seconds.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Back in medic school, I woke up sick on the day of my last clinical, and had the bright idea of taking 50mg of Benadryl before leaving. Almost fell asleep driving the hour there, but by God if I wasn't so calm and laid back that I nailed every IV that night.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Benadryl gives me a hangover

It knocks me out quicker than a MMA fighter. When I wake up I'm a little groggy for maybe an hour and then I'm normal (well normal for me. I'm far from being societies idea for normal).

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
The EMS gods are trying to throw me a real MI on my first shift solo. So far so good. But we've come dang close with a few of these chest pains tonight....

One more hour....can we beat it....?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Belay my last.

My last patient is having an NSTEMI. Just got a text from the nurse.

I'm hoping I'm not beginning a black cloud, but things don't look so great right now.

Anjel

Forum Angel
So many psych patients last night. 2 that went to Detroit that were homicidal.

Good place for them.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
(well normal for me. I'm far from being societies idea for normal).

i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
I fall asleep every time I try to watch an episode of EMERGANCY!

I leave the room when ever family members watch EMERGENCY. One of the local stations plays nothing but old TV shows and movies. Usually I don't have a problem watching what they play, but that show just drives me bonkers.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I love EMERGENCY. Johnny and Roy are one of the reasons I wanted to be a paramedic. Of course, I'm older...

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Anybody know the discount code for jblearning site?

medic417

The Truth Provider
Anybody know the discount code for jblearning site?

Are you a mod asking for the people here to illegally give you a code you should buy? Shame on you.