the 100% directionless thread

Achilles

Forum Moron
And for all this time I thought all those private messages were because we were friends. Guess I should have realized words like infraction and warning are not used often by friends. :D

I'm going to try and drop my to impeding traffic :lol:

medic417

The Truth Provider
They are...

Bans, on the other hand, aren't. :lol:

Hey now that ban term is not allowed around here, proper terminology is involuntary vacation, of which it seems I have had in the past if my memory serves me correctly. :D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hey now that ban term is not allowed around here, proper terminology is involuntary vacation, of which it seems I have had in the past if my memory serves me correctly. :D

Isn't it about that time of year for another vacation? :p

medic417

The Truth Provider
Isn't it about that time of year for another vacation? :p

Probably. I just looked and while I have multiple pages of infractions, warnings, etc I have been good since January, receiving none. :cool:

medic417

The Truth Provider

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Anyone know of a emt job in cali? I spent a butt load of money w/o checking for how much and how many job openings there are in the area. Because of my school debt and because ems is my calling though I have never worked in it the job should pay tons.

Thanks in advance for the help.
That sounds familiar.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Probably. I just looked and while I have multiple pages of infractions, warnings, etc I have been good since January, receiving none. :cool:

I've been good since my last infraction.

medic417

The Truth Provider

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

medic417

The Truth Provider

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Who did you bump off to get the power back?:ph34r:

Nah they said all I have to do is ban at least 15 members and I'm golden. I've decided the only fair way to do it is ban the first 15 people who mention the fact that I'm a CL again :D

medic417

The Truth Provider
Nah they said all I have to do is ban at least 15 members and I'm golden. I've decided the only fair way to do it is ban the first 15 people who mention the fact that I'm a CL again :D

Good thing I didn't mention it then.:rofl:

JDub

Forum Lieutenant
Well pretty sure I will be going to court about a call. Now just to see how long until it happens.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I hate people... Just went out to the grocery store to grab a movie from Redbox (34 miles, round trip for me). One of the highways is under construction, but I'm still going 65, what it used to be, even though it's a 35. This guy is riding my :censored: the whole time we're driving down it. Literally can't see anything besides headlights. Pissed me off enough I dropped to 55. Started swerving around trying to pass in a no passing, drops back, then floors it and starts riding it again. I drop down to 35.
Eventually we get to the off ramp and he gets so close to me that when I dropped the clutch and rolled back a little, I rolled into him. I point for him to pull off and when we start to go, he scrapes me again. I pull off and he slams the gas and passes me without stopping. I'm like, dude... You're in a Suburban... I'm in a Trans Am... I can catch you... So I pull up to read his plates and he brake checks me. I call non-emergency to call the plates and tell them he hit me and they say "we have a cop a few miles down the road, we'll pull him over when he gets there. Just stay on the phone and keep me constant on your position."
I'm like alright, so I see the cop eventually flick on lights, so I put on emergency and pull over with them. Had to deal with that for like 2 1/2 hours...
The guy was wayyy drunk. Cop wouldn't tell me what it was, but I heard him say ".2- something or other" to the guy that hit me.