the 100% directionless thread

R99

Forum Lieutenant
Uhh. Bye?

Whatev.

Not that I have to explain myself to you but working with muppets and stupid people on our crap watch system is burning me out

I figured this place would be good to blow off some steam but I either get beraded about being negative all the time or the fact I am really some other person who.sounds like a complete :censored:ing nutcase but hey he was probably in reality the watch manager nobody likes as bring mentally unbalanced is their best quality

So far I have not been successful in fading into a nice cruisy yellow roster on a quiet vehicle so :censored: this :censored: im done

Tigger, remember don't forget to get a hold of Andy Gummer or Murray Holt to set up coming to visit, Andy is a really nice guy he'll help you out heaps

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Not that I have to explain myself to you but working with muppets and stupid people on our crap watch system is burning me out

I figured this place would be good to blow off some steam but I either get beraded about being negative all the time or the fact I am really some other person who.sounds like a complete :censored:ing nutcase but hey he was probably in reality the watch manager nobody likes as bring mentally unbalanced is their best quality

So far I have not been successful in fading into a nice cruisy yellow roster on a quiet vehicle so :censored: im done

Tigger, remember don't forget to get a hold of Andy Gummer or Murray Holt to set up coming to visit, Andy is a really nice guy he'll help you out heaps

No one asked you to explain yourself.

It's funny that when you first began to post here you claimed to know said person and dislike said person. Now you claim not to know said person.

Why are you looking to stir drama?

This is a nice thread, please leave your drama ilama off of it

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Just sent in $2800 to finish paying off my motorcycle.

I'm one of those people that loves seeing money in my bank account, even though I know I technically owe it, but I was paying 12% in interest on the balance, which meant I paid over $300 in the past year on the motorcycle. I paid $3100 of the final balance this month alone.

I hate seeing the money go, but that frees up $85 a month that I can waste on other stuff, like skittles and kitkats.

Though my net-worth graph will take a funny little nose dive this month and probably freak me out whenever I look at it. (Yes, net-worth, so sue me)

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just sent in $2800 to finish paying off my motorcycle.

I'm one of those people that loves seeing money in my bank account, even though I know I technically owe it, but I was paying 12% in interest on the balance, which meant I paid over $300 in the past year on the motorcycle. I paid $3100 of the final balance this month alone.

I hate seeing the money go, but that frees up $85 a month that I can waste on other stuff, like skittles and kitkats.

Though my net-worth graph will take a funny little nose dive this month and probably freak me out whenever I look at it. (Yes, net-worth, so sue me)

court thing must not of been so bad then.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
court thing must not of been so bad then.

Oh no, court thing is still pretty bad, but no point in paying more in interest than I make in my savings account when I can pay it off, and still keep plenty of money in the bank for potential lawyer fees...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Gotta love it when you walk up to your psych patient and the first thing he yells is "I NEED OXYGEN!!!".

Let's see: you are a 45 year old male who is breathing at 18 times per minute with clear lung sounds. Your skin is of perfect color. You have a 98% SpO2. And no medical history that requires oxygen therapy. And I already know that you don't have home O2 because you are homeless.

No extra oxygen for you bud. You are welcome to have the 21% in the air. Make me mad and I might take that away too..

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I had a patient several months ago call for shortness of breath. As we walked up to her door, she literally jogged out and hopped on the stretcher and said "Let's go, I can't breathe". Needless to say, I took my time on scene to do a... thorough... assessment.

Clear lungs, 99% room air, 40 EtCO2, no dyspnea, etc etc etc. When I went to start an IV she said "Dont try, you ambulance drivers can never get it"....

So, off we went, me doing nothing but partaking in a staring contest. She started to complain that the ride was too bumpy because my partner was going too fast, so I asked him to slow down. 5 minutes later she said "It's taking too long, we should be there".

I said "Ma'am, you asked us to slow down"

"No need to be rude"

"Ma'am, I'm not being rude, I'm trying to figure out what you want us to do"

"Well why aren't you doing anything for my breathing?!"

"Because ma'am, you're having no trouble holding a conversation with me. If you'd like, I can knock you out and put a breathing tube in your throat, but I was trying real hard to avoid that"

People...

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader

That I will certainly do, thanks for the help. Now that my two week vacation is over and I have structure (OMG CLASSES) back in my life, I need a diversion.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I wonder if I can sneak out of work early to watch the Daytona 500.:ph34r:

medic417

The Truth Provider

Let me narrate for you. Here they come to a left turn. And now they approach another left turn, and .............................. The cautions out bubba done banged the wall hard. Now back green we come to a left turn......................

medic417

The Truth Provider

Let me narrate for you. Here they come to a left turn. And now they approach another left turn, and .............................. The cautions out bubba done banged the wall hard. Now back green we come to a left turn......................

And an update just in they made a left turn followed by a left turn.

medic417

The Truth Provider
This just in Danika Patrick has not taken the lead as they enter a left turn......

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I heard they made 4 or 5 left turns and then someone made a right turn.

Those damn left turns are just too confusing, you really have to be in shape and on your toes to catch 'em all

NJN

The Young One
How many left turns are they up to now?