the 100% directionless thread

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
I suppose that's all true...as long as it's better than Black Ops, I'll be happy. Personally, if I'm playing with friends I'll play Battlefield, but if I'm playing by myself, I'll usually throw in COD. That being said...EMTLife COD party?
EDIT: Yes, I'm that big of a nerd.

Hey, Im all for a EMTLife COD Party!!!!! :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Im getting the game in the AM... Im more of a campaign player than online... and it only took 8 hours? ugh I was hoping for more this time around. Was the campaign any good? Or was it alot of cinematics like black ops?

It was pretty short, there was quite a bit of cinematics but I still enjoyed it. I think it went by fast because I left the difficulty at normal, if you turn it up I'm sure it would take longer. I went back and started from the beginning since I picked up where my roommate left off and realized he only played through 2 levels...definitely made me feel like a nerd :ph34r:

Personally if you like campaigns more than multiplayer I'd say try and rent it and see how you feel about it before you drop 60 bucks. The part I haven't messed with yet is the Special Ops, You can play solo, split screen or online and go through other missions outside of the campaign like 'survival' and what not. We rented it but I still might buy it, the online stuff is growing on me.

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
I'm all done packing! I am all packed! And I go on vacation in a week! I'm going to have them paint palm trees on my toes!!!!

Why didn't you invite me?:unsure:

I think it should be a rule, that if your going to brag about going on vacation to everyone, it should be a rule that you have to invite everyone on the forums!!
Must be nice to be able to take a vacation, my agency is so understaffed that they have canceled my last three attempts to take a vacation.

So where ya goin? Have fun!

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
It was pretty short, there was quite a bit of cinematics but I still enjoyed it. I think it went by fast because I left the difficulty at normal, if you turn it up I'm sure it would take longer. I went back and started from the beginning since I picked up where my roommate left off and realized he only played through 2 levels...definitely made me feel like a nerd :ph34r:

Personally if you like campaigns more than multiplayer I'd say try and rent it and see how you feel about it before you drop 60 bucks. The part I haven't messed with yet is the Special Ops, You can play solo, split screen or online and go through other missions outside of the campaign like 'survival' and what not. We rented it but I still might buy it, the online stuff is growing on me.

I do enjoy the online a bit, but I have a ps3 and since the network got hacked a few months ago I havent been online. I did enjoy MW2, but not so much the black ops campaign. I think I will take your advice and just rent it first, redbox in my area has it so thats only 2 bucks not 60. If I like it ill buy it for online then.
I will admit I did break out MW2 to play the campaign again before getting MW3.
Have you played Battlefield 3? Ive heard that campaign is good... havent been able to rent it

Last edited by a moderator:

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
tech_support_cheat_sheet.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LOVE IT!!!
.... and sent to every nerd I know!!

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
There is not a number large enough to express how many more times EMTLife is interesting than the paper I am currently writing on gender roles within Arab families. So much procrastination right now...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I can't have this site open if I'm doing hw. It just doesn't work.

So I'm contemplating an online BS in Emergency Management once I'm done with school and get all settled in with a job. What say yee? Still trying to figure out why on earth I want to go get a degree right after finishing medic school :rolleyes:

Another note, who might be going to Vegas next summer to take a Rad/Nuc Responder Technition course, for free? This guy :D

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
I can't have this site open if I'm doing hw. It just doesn't work.

So I'm contemplating an online BS in Emergency Management once I'm done with school and get all settled in with a job. What say yee? Still trying to figure out why on earth I want to go get a degree right after finishing medic school :rolleyes:

Another note, who might be going to Vegas next summer to take a Rad/Nuc Responder Technition course, for free? This guy :D

I was thinking about that, even came close to starting school for it... long story short, didnt happen. But I still want to, American Public University online course looked pretty good.

And how did you get that class for free?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It's federally funded for responders certified to the Rad/ Nuc Responder Operations level. I got the Ops level through my paramedic class as a bonus to our WMD stuff we are doing later on in class.

It's not a sure thing but hopefully it works out. The problem is going to be timing with work and what not.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Lost my knife at work yesterday. Went to the knife store (an actual knife store because they give EMS, Police, Fire, and Military discounts) and I spent literally 3-4 hours inside the store looking at knifes.

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
It's federally funded for responders certified to the Rad/ Nuc Responder Operations level. I got the Ops level through my paramedic class as a bonus to our WMD stuff we are doing later on in class.

It's not a sure thing but hopefully it works out. The problem is going to be timing with work and what not.

Im just plain hazmat ops level, my agency sends people out for that class, but pnly if they are on the hazmat team, and Iam not, was curious if it was like the FEMA IS-300 or -400 that you can take in anniston for free. Good Luck, and have fun!
Our Hazmat Team Captian got stopped by the TSA on his way back when the residue that was still on him and a few of the other people they were with in the class, set off an alarm or two and theyhad to verify they were in the class. Its funnier when he tells the story but hopefully you get the drift.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
So far this may be the perfect morning. I'm laying in bed, drinking coffee… My dog is curled up next to me. I don't have anything to do until CrossFit this afternoon. I am loving life!

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse

FourLoko

Forum Lieutenant
Currently ingesting coffee. Realize I start at 11 today and not 11:30. Feel the coffee drop off brewing then I better get my *** (clean) and in gear.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
So I just turned down an opportunity with an excellent service because I wasn't sure there was enough, or as much, growth potential as at my current, not excellent (but trying) service.

I sure as crap hope I was right...