the 100% directionless thread

It's pretty popular with police / fire / EMS folks

yah,i have heard of it. I can't see if anyone on cape does it b/c the website keeps freezing. OH WELL. I have to wait to do it anyway.

I have to sweet talk my pug to get her to come in from the yard.

"oh come on Lucy. Whose a pretty pug? Come in pretty girl. Sweet pretty Lucy"

There is something wrong with this.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Hotel had a 103.1 degree temperature last night. Felt crappy all day at work, and decided to take it at the end of the shift. Had a productive bought for about a month now on top of it.

Fever is now settled at 99. Go figure. A liter of NS, and tylenol/motrin combo do wonders.

Weird thing was I didn't feel "bad" I could move, eat (though I had no appetite), and drink no problem. Just felt sort of..... disconnected? from everything. That must be what drugs feel like. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotel had a 103.1 degree temperature last night. Felt crappy all day at work, and decided to take it at the end of the shift. Had a productive bought for about a month now on top of it.

Fever is now settled at 99. Go figure. A liter of NS, and tylenol/motrin combo do wonders.

Weird thing was I didn't feel "bad" I could move, eat (though I had no appetite), and drink no problem. Just felt sort of..... disconnected? from everything. That must be what drugs feel like. :lol:

Maybe one should go home with a 103 degree fever lol

Maybe one should go home with a 103 degree fever lol

They were nice and let me switch my shift today for a night shift. Still called and asked them to page it out. Do you know if they did or not? the 6p shift.

They were nice and let me switch my shift today for a night shift. Still called and asked them to page it out. Do you know if they did or not? the 6p shift.

Nope I didnt get anything.

I have to sweet talk my pug to get her to come in from the yard.

"oh come on Lucy. Whose a pretty pug? Come in pretty girl. Sweet pretty Lucy"

There is something wrong with this.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

tumblr_lucr9tl5JE1qh0e90o1_500.jpg

Don't kneel on wet astroturf

I'm guessing it makes your knees wet? :P

Got a letter from a collections agency today saying I owe a $260 surcharge for no insurance, per Texas DPS. I have insurance. I've had continuous car insurance since I was 16.

Some poor telephone customer rep is getting a very very very angry call this week. And boy, do I have quite a bit of pent up anger to let loose. I hope I make him cry.

Shouldn't you be yelling at the Texas DPS and not the collection agency? The collection agency can't do anything for you.

I've been having chest pain all day.

Per WebMD, I think I'm having a stress induced MI.

Someone send a hot medic to apply my 12 lead. Please and thanks.

Lets go Wolf Pack! Make that plane ride home for Hawaii even longer.

Shouldn't you be yelling at the Texas DPS and not the collection agency? The collection agency can't do anything for you.

Nope, see, if I yell at Texas DPS, they'll tell the troopers and I'll get tickets. I don't want tickets.

Got MW3 today for playstation x)

Back