the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
So I just turned down an opportunity with an excellent service because I wasn't sure there was enough, or as much, growth potential as at my current, not excellent (but trying) service.

I sure as crap hope I was right...

Psh, you know where I stand on that!

So... I hate people more so today than usual.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
So I just turned down an opportunity with an excellent service because I wasn't sure there was enough, or as much, growth potential as at my current, not excellent (but trying) service.

I sure as crap hope I was right...

Dare I ask which one it is?

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
So as soon as I walk in the door this morning I hear my unit getting dispatched out already...I feel as though it'll be another sleepless night.

BUT, the nurses have been telling the patients how adorable I am, not really sure why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Because you are adorable lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
BUT, the nurses have been telling the patients how adorable I am, not really sure why.

pinch-cheeks-overweight-child-boy348wy042310.jpg

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Thanks Anjel :p

That's totally what they're thinking Rob...especially since all the older ones and not the super hot one :(

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
First CrossFit workout completed. I already ache… I can't wait to see how I'm gonna feel tomorrow at work.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Come on 1900. I really have nothing to do the rest of this shift and Im ready to head south for a special event.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Siiiiix daaaaaysss

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
First CrossFit workout completed. I already ache… I can't wait to see how I'm gonna feel tomorrow at work.

Trust me, it will suck. But it is worth it.

NomadicMedic

Trust me, it will suck. But it is worth it.

Anything worth doing usually has some pain along with it, right?

It's been something I've wanted to do for a long time. I finally got motivated enough to do it today… And I know I'm going to pay for it tomorrow. But, I'm not going to quit… That is simply not in my makeup.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm listening to my roommate and his da argue about the taxation or lack thereof of mining operations in Nevada. Someone save me

Give me a gun to either shut them up or put myself out of my misery :ph34r:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'm listening to my roommate and his da argue about the taxation or lack thereof of mining operations in Nevada. Someone save me

Give me a gun to either shut them up or put myself out of my misery :ph34r:

Ear plugs would be much less painful... Albeit much less gratifying :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I thought about that. But I am really enjoying watching The Pacific on HBO right meow so earplugs would solve one problem but create another.

I'm all for a good educated discussion, but when my roommate is a mining engineer student in his senior year who knows a thing or two about what he's talking about and his dad resorts to increasing his volume when he gets backed into a corner I get agitated.

edit: I might catch a point for this but I can't resist, sorry to all the Penn State fans out there. Post to facebook by a friend who used to be a member here:

An old woman interested in young men is a Cougar. Does that make an old man interested in young boys a Nittany Lion?

:ph34r:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I thought about that. But I am really enjoying watching The Pacific on HBO right meow so earplugs would solve one problem but create another.

I'm all for a good educated discussion, but when my roommate is a mining engineer student in his senior year who knows a thing or two about what he's talking about and his dad resorts to increasing his volume when he gets backed into a corner I get agitated.

edit: I might catch a point for this but I can't resist, sorry to all the Penn State fans out there. Post to facebook by a friend who used to be a member here:

:ph34r:

I lol'd at that last part :p

I told you Rob, come ride with me for the last of my 24 an it will solve both of our problems...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
The argument has developed into the violence of the middle east, college boxing and us drinking tequila...wish me luck!

"Strap your helmet on soldier we're goin' to war!"

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief

cynikalkat

Forum Lieutenant
crossfit

I've heard of Crossfit before and had to google it again. Wow. Go you n7lxi!

i wonder if anyone around here does that...

NomadicMedic

I've heard of Crossfit before and had to google it again. Wow. Go you n7lxi!

i wonder if anyone around here does that...

The guys at my old fire station were big CFers. I finally decided to try it. I need to build strength, core and endurance or I'm going to wind up going out on disability. Being an out of shape 41 year old medic isnt an option... So, no better time than the present. ;)