the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
A sup came to my station and stole my company issued jacket that was hanging on the back of the chair saying that its a "hazard" and that I'll be written up for it the next time he comes down. Screw this place, we're not a bunch of high schoolers
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhnN54tHjkI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
A sup came to my station and stole my company issued jacket that was hanging on the back of the chair saying that its a "hazard" and that I'll be written up for it the next time he comes down. Screw this place, we're not a bunch of high schoolers
I dont get it? what exactly did you do wrong?

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I dont get it? what exactly did you do wrong?

That is a great question. The kicker is there was a crew ****ing off at the station that was supposed to be posted about 20 miles away and he didn't say anything to them.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
That is a great question. The kicker is there was a crew ****ing off at the station that was supposed to be posted about 20 miles away and he didn't say anything to them.

I had the same thing happen for someone else setting my rigs door against another rig at the station.

Sometimes I wish sups could get written up for unreasonable write ups, running around nitpicking the little things to make yourself look better... :glare:

adamjh3

All I have to say is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it. "

That's the last straw for me. Apps go out tomorrow and a serious job hunt shall begin, though I doubt it will be much better elsewhere. This place really doesn't deserve me if that's how they're going to treat me.

BandageBrigade

Forum Lieutenant
You do 24s AND a second job?

See, with 24s, I NEVER wanted to pick up OT or do a second job, as I enjoyed my days off too much.

Now that I'm going back to 12s, I can pick up all the OT I want (even though I'm being paid more now, so it's a moot point) or start as a tech some place, just to annoy the hell out of the RNs. With 12s, I can pick up an extra shift every week and still have 3 full days off.

I can pick up more ot or hours at the second job working 24s than I ever could working 12s. But we also don't work a regular 24 schedule. For our schedule we work a 12 and 3 24s per pay period (every two weeks). No real set schedule besides weekends (one of four worked) just however the shifts fall based on vacations and requests. Working 8 days a month at the fill time gig gives plenty of time for a second job and still have lots of time off.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
All I have to say is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it. "

That's the last straw for me. Apps go out tomorrow and a serious job hunt shall begin, though I doubt it will be much better elsewhere. This place really doesn't deserve me if that's how they're going to treat me.

Your running with p1 right?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
yummmm potstickers

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Blah.....0237 and I'm sitting up with heartburn and passing the time sending out requests for copies of articles rather than being in bed holding my girlfriend. *facepalm*

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Nobody hangs out in chat anymore? :(

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Yeah, I've heard some horror stories from up north

That's what I was getting at, I've heard ALOT of stories from the la branch.. so i anything I'm expecting worse :unsure:

adamjh3

That's what I was getting at, I've heard ALOT of stories from the la branch.. so i anything I'm expecting worse :unsure:

Yup, everything's backwards here. The same sup locked me out of my own office -where I keep the money for washing our rigs- yesterday. Fine, screw you guys, guess who's rigs aren't going to get washed? I'm sure as hell not going to keep the money on my person or in an unsecured area of the station.

ETA: Anyone got the 411 on halfway decent places to work in San Diego? :p

Anjel

Forum Angel
17g + both of my AC's + blood clotting too fast= Blown veins, big bruises, pain, and an unsuccessful plasma donation.

BUT I still got my 50 bucks lol

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
How has your orientation been going?

Pretty good, we have today off since we're RivCo. Anyone working in SB has to do a mapping thing.