the 100% directionless thread

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Off to the tattoo shop, I've had a craving for something new...

*disclaimer* Tattoos are excessively addictive. You have been warned.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I... Hate... Laundry.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
So....I met my girlfriend's mother for the first time this afternoon. Suffice to say I finally met someone more blunt, more crass and with even less of a filter than I possess (or lack, depending upon how one chooses to look at it). Holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
So....I met my girlfriend's mother for the first time this afternoon. Suffice to say I finally met someone more blunt, more crass and with even less of a filter than I possess (or lack, depending upon how one chooses to look at it). Holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

Oh come on now, she wasn't that bad. On the other hand, she did make you speechless a few times.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I just found a smog check place for $30, which is about half what the other places I looked at were charging.

Also, if you're drastically below the cutoff, you should get 4 years between checks instead of 2 years.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Also, if you're drastically below the cutoff, you should get 4 years between checks instead of 2 years.

That'd be nice... So I could throw a motor swap and a turbo kit in my ride and not have to stress about smog for four years.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Ok, for those of us who aren't changing our engine configuration just to pass a smog check...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
*disclaimer* Tattoos are excessively addictive. You have been warned.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

adamjh3 said:
I... Hate... Laundry.

See my above response.

On another note, I'm a pt for the EMT-Basic class's registry practicals tomorrow. It's sweet to work for the company that puts on the school, clocked in for laying on the ground and being prodded by basic students, I'll take it. As long as I don't draw being the KED pt :rofl:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Couldn't have put it better myself.

See my above response.

On another note, I'm a pt for the EMT-Basic class's registry practicals tomorrow. It's sweet to work for the company that puts on the school, clocked in for laying on the ground and being prodded by basic students, I'll take it. As long as I don't draw being the KED pt :rofl:

I would rather be the ked pt then the backboard and traction splinting pt

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I would rather be the ked pt then the backboard and traction splinting pt

This is very true. That's what the Intermediate students are for! ;) They tend to put medic students and employees as trauma or medical patients.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Lawl, of course the ambulance is from the failing company in SD.

Ambulance_Fire_025_r620x349.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel

Well that doesn't look good. QUICK! BE CAREFUL OF THE O2 TANKS!

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
PLLLEEEAASSEEE God let my shoulder stop hurting before tomorrow morning.

I need to go back to work. I have no PTO

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients

Did you see the vid on statter911.com of the ambulance burning and exploding when the M cylinder went? It was impressive. Its the first one on, still, I think.