Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

Anjel

Forum Angel
I love my kindle.

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
You know... nooks look comfortable, but not very portable.

You sure about that?

G0rUH.jpg

Sasha

Forum Chief
Hey the thank you thread is gone.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Found out what my regional director was calling / texting me for on my day off: Seeing if the "rumors" of me leaving for another agency are true, and if I'm "staying or going"

Last edited by a moderator:

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Got another interview today... woot.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Found out what my regional director was calling / texting me for on my day off: Seeing if the "rumors" of me leaving for another agency are true, and if I'm "staying or going"

How annoying :glare: my crappy part time at the local movie theatre freaked out when they found out I had another job as an emt.. I think its a jelousy thing.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIXLHtg2Btk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Leverage!

Not only is the new agency going to pay more, but it will save me 2,000 miles a month in driving AND only 12 hr shifts. I'm content with my decision.

Plus, and you can ask usal this... the agency has changed for the worse lately. One left 2 weeks ago and I know of 2 other medics at my station who are looking elsewhere right now who have been there longer and have more seniority. 4 out of 6 Paramedics at my station alone are leaving / have left.

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider

Anjel

Forum Angel
Messed up my shoulder at work.

Light duty for a couple days. No using the arm.

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
Who steals someones laundry money? thats like the lowest of the low.

I had someone break into my van, steal the backpack carrying my school books and my bible, then use the credit card that was hidden in an inside pocket of my bible for purchases about town. By the time I noted the card had been stolen, the scofflaws had run up about $250 in illegal charges.

Did anybody hear about that one city recently who posted FD all around the city to help deter crime/rapings in the city? I remember it was some big debate on how there was no point being Fire isn't armed.

Years ago, when I was a younger lad, the volunteer fire department used to go out on patrols on Halloween to keep the big kids from picking on the little kids. We pretty much ears and eyes out, as if there was trouble, the constable was listening in on our radio frequency. Gotta love a rural department.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Copycat. Getting hurt at work is my thing!

Hope it heals quick. Did they send you to OCC health?

The place at St. John Oakland? Yea they did.

And I don't get light duty. I have to stay home till at least friday.

I wonder if I can get paid through workmans comp or something .