the 100% directionless thread

Usually the "free/discounted food to PD" thing is a ploy to get the in the restaurant, which is seen as a deterrent to crime.

It seems to work around here.

We don't get any EMS discounts officially but local places tend to boost us to the front and if we get toned out they toss the sandwich or whatever it is then when we come back they make us a fresh one. Just depends on the restaurant.

Exactly, it will be a deterrent to fire or heart attacks :P

Did anybody hear about that one city recently who posted FD all around the city to help deter crime/rapings in the city? I remember it was some big debate on how there was no point being Fire isn't armed.

Did anybody hear about that one city recently who posted FD all around the city to help deter crime/rapings in the city? I remember it was some big debate on how there was no point being Fire isn't armed.

Shhhhhh, the rapists don't know that...

That would be your nations capital, Washington DC.

I'm convinced that Wilfred Brimley has single handedly changed the way "diabetes" is pronounced...forever

I'm convinced that Wilfred Brimley has single handedly changed the way "diabetes" is pronounced...forever

My fiance has diabetes and created a song called

"Beatus"

To the theme of Beat it.

lol

My fiance has diabetes and created a song called

"Beatus"

To the theme of Beat it.

lol

haha, I would really like a recording of that song :P

diabeetuscat.jpg

...That was one of the LESS boneheaded stunts...

You wanna talk about boneheaded stunts. Talk to Sparks FD about an engine crew stopping and yelling at a graffiti artist. A bunch of bullet holes in a $250,000 dollar apparatus later....

You wanna talk about boneheaded stunts. Talk to Sparks FD about an engine crew stopping and yelling at a graffiti artist. A bunch of bullet holes in a $250,000 dollar apparatus later....

gotta admit driving around in a fire truck riddled with bullet holes definitely scores you some street cred.

gotta admit driving around in a fire truck riddled with bullet holes definitely scores you some street cred.

"the fire's shooting at us!"

What happened, isn't it obvious, we got in a fire fight.

Dang, I have nothing else to add to the hilarity :/

Our company had us posting at the city library for a month or so, because people were threatening to burn it down.

Hopefully they would of been louf enough to wake us up. Not sure what we would do, besides call 911.

There was a crew sleeping behind CVS, when it got robbed. The police woke them up to ask if they had seen anything. Lol pretty funny.

Our company had us posting at the city library for a month or so, because people were threatening to burn it down.

Hopefully they would of been louf enough to wake us up. Not sure what we would do, besides call 911.

There was a crew sleeping behind CVS, when it got robbed. The police woke them up to ask if they had seen anything. Lol pretty funny.

"Why yes officer, I saw a tiny leprechaun riding a unicorn over a rainbow of fire."

Back