the 100% directionless thread

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
You slept on a twin? Wow. I haven't slept on a twin since I was like five lol

Not since I was in the military, which I believe was around that same time frame that you're referring to. LOL :p

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I just scored one for $100 including two nightstands. Gotta love it.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I have a queen size.... Just me and my dog, who despite having most of the bed to go to, lays on top of me or tries to push me off.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I just spent the better part of two months on a twin bed. My back may never be the same.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a queen size.... Just me and my dog, who despite having most of the bed to go to, lays on top of me or tries to push me off.

Same here. Our 90lb Choco lab could easily lay at the foot but instead gets between me and the wife. Then stretches and nearly pushes us both off the bed.

---
- Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
OK guys, goodbye for the weekend. If you need me, I'll be unavailable as I plan to spend 48 or so hours consuming wine (including the bottle so graciously brought to me from New Zealand by our very own MrBrown), watching movies with and doing things to my girlfriend the mention of which on this forum in any sort of appropriate detail would get me permanently banned. I plan to come back with a extreme case of post-ecstatic stress disorder.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
...doing things to my girlfriend the mention of which on this forum in any sort of appropriate detail would get me permanently banned....

Kate has taken over Brown's computer for the moment, preventing Brown from typing something that would probably get Brown banned.

/Mrs Brown

JPINFV

Gadfly
OK guys, goodbye for the weekend. If you need me, I'll be unavailable as I plan to spend 48 or so hours consuming wine (including the bottle so graciously brought to me from New Zealand by our very own MrBrown), watching movies with and doing things to my girlfriend the mention of which on this forum in any sort of appropriate detail would get me permanently banned. I plan to come back with a extreme case of post-ecstatic stress disorder.

Remind her to save a horse...

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
We have a queen and sleep with 115 pounds of dog nightly. One likes to crowd out my feet so I can't stretch out, and the other likes to curl around my head and run in her sleep kicking me in the face.

Wouldn't have it any other way though!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
11 calls in 12 hours. 5 mins before end of shift we get asked to take a patient to a hospital 2 hours away. We obviously said no.

And to top it all of for 3 hours we had 1 dispatcher dispatching 45+ ambulances. Yeah not a good idea

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I just spent the better part of two months on a twin bed. My back may never be the same.

And now that I think about it neither will that bed.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have to have a big bed. I tend to flail around in my sleep. Some nights I go to sleep one way and wake up sideways or upside down in the bed. If my bed wasn't bigger I'd roll myself right off the edge.

My dogs don't sleep with me anymore. they like to pee on things so they get confined to the kennel at night. They refuse to sleep seperately, though. They HAVE to sleep in the same kennel or they sit there and bark at eachother all night.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I have to have a big bed. I tend to flail around in my sleep. Some nights I go to sleep one way and wake up sideways or upside down in the bed. If my bed wasn't bigger I'd roll myself right off the edge.

My dogs don't sleep with me anymore. they like to pee on things so they get confined to the kennel at night. They refuse to sleep seperately, though. They HAVE to sleep in the same kennel or they sit there and bark at eachother all night.

I like a bigger bed too. I have a queen. Although it does get kind of lonely sometimes in there all alone. Not even the dog will sleep up there at night! He refuses to stay put on the bed and always heads back to the floor, in the middle of the walk way, right in the doorway. Must remember to step OVER the dog on my way to and from the bathroom most the time.

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

I don't move when I sleep. When I was in bootcamp, several other platoon mates would comment on how I was always perfectly still while sleeping.

Helped the next morning when we had to make our racks... all I had to do was slip out the top and tuck it in :D