the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
More so on your side than my side :D

PS-- Just finished that test I was telling you about, usal. Even open book / internet, it will be close. Those questions were just weird and not easily Google-able.

Good luck man, I interview for a management spot here Monday and three weeks is the other test.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Shift supervisor spot? Are they limiting that to only Paramedics?

In my area, most are either unqualified (IE I don't want them to) or they don't want to themselves. I know of one that was recommended, and he'll do ^_^

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
QA/QI coordinator. Your boss wants the spot too.

My understanding was the field supervisors had to be medics, but they've already interviewed

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
When you get QA/QI, just assume all my RSIs are good :)

He's not MY boss, all he can do is write me up, and not for much longer, haha. When ARE the captains no longer captains anyhow? I thought once RDs came online, captains were done.

Speaking of RD... ours is developing a habit of showing up on calls with us. I think every Paramedic in the county has had him show up atleast once now... and of course he showed up on mine when I was getting a refusal... :ph34r:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
As soon as the field supervisors are announced.

I'm a WAY long shot for QA/QI coordinator, much better chance of the other opportunity.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Hey, if they hire a nurse with no experience to be our clinical coordinator...

My bad... she has "many years of being a first responder" <_<

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I've had my Oakleys for 10 years now. The closest ones to mine that I can find are the Oakley Whiskers. The only wrong with them are a few tiny scratches on the left lens and the right rubber ear piece is starting to come apart. Other than that they're perfect.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I've had my Oakleys for 10 years now. The closest ones to mine that I can find are the Oakley Whiskers. The only wrong with them are a few tiny scratches on the left lens and the right rubber ear piece is starting to come apart. Other than that they're perfect.

I just broke my Oakley half jackets on a call. Replacements on the way Thank God for US Standard Issue. :)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I loved my Oakley Half Jackets, even after my dog use them as a chew toy I only had to replace the lenses...somehow.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

Anjel

Forum Angel
Don't remember where you hood is in Michigan. Big Rapids area.

Thats far away from my hood lol im near detroit. Auburn hills.

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain

I have the Oakley Halfwire 2.0 and the right ear boom thing fell off. Like completely detached from the frame. I'm still trying to comprehend how it even happened.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Why do I have to make my bed if im just gonna mess it up again? You might ask.

I just determined because it feels soo much better. Im not ashamed im 21 and my mom came over to my apt and cleaned when I was at work lol

I didnt ask her too lol

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh gosh I always make my bed! I often have to resist the urge to make completely it when the tones go off. Even then I have to at least flip the sheet and cover up to the top and give it a quick smooth down.

I absolutely hate crawling into an unmade bed. Oh and God forbid the top cover is not centered side to side. :)

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Same here, I always make my bed, but I don't have tones to worry about. :)

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
Hi all, Just wanted to drop in and say "good job" all. We are a great group of people. I would like to wish you all "a great day and stay safe" Peace!!!

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
Just wanted to comment on the bed making discussion.

I always make MY SIDE of the bed.

:p

Sasha

Forum Chief
I never make my bed. Im just going to mess it up again.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk