the 100% directionless thread

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member
I never make my bed. Im just going to mess it up again.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

+1.
I don't bother with a stupid daily ritual of making a bed for no particular reason. A bed's a bed. It won't look any prettier.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
+1.
I don't bother with a stupid daily ritual of making a bed for no particular reason. A bed's a bed. It won't look any prettier.

I like climbing into a nicely made bed. There's something comforting about it. I always make my bed when I get up in the morning. Of course, at work, I just climb back in to the tangle and pull the covers over my head.

---
- Sent from my iPhone.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I like climbing into a nicely made bed. There's something comforting about it. I always make my bed when I get up in the morning.

I'm the same way.

NomadicMedic

I'm thinking about a motorcycle. I haven't had one in almost 20 years. My last bike was a '68 Triumph Bonneville, and do I still regret selling it? Yup.

Any thoughts from the riders here? I know I don't want a crotchrocket or a big assed Goldwing.

---
- Sent from my iPhone.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I like climbing into a nicely made bed. There's something comforting about it. I always make my bed when I get up in the morning. Of course, at work, I just climb back in to the tangle and pull the covers over my head.

---
- Sent from my iPhone.

I agree. It just feels better.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

---
- Sent from my iPhone.

There was some study that showed an nicely made bed is more hospitable to dust mites than an unmade one. That's my excuse. ;)

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Lucid, I find that hard to believe. Disorder is never "good."

Did you make that up so you don't have to make your bed? Lol! ;-)

Sasha

Forum Chief
Lucid, I find that hard to believe. Disorder is never "good."

Did you make that up so you don't have to make your bed? Lol! ;-)

Sure it is.. Just like lice prefer clean, brushed hair. It's easier for them to move around and do their little thing. Same goes for dust mites. And probably bed bugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel

NomadicMedic

So, I guess letting my dog sleep on the bed with me is a bad idea?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313685693.397416.jpg

You tell her that. :/

---
- Sent from my iPhone.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I'm BACK!!!

And I'm gearing up for EMS Expo in 2 weeks!

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
I'm thinking about a motorcycle. I haven't had one in almost 20 years. My last bike was a '68 Triumph Bonneville, and do I still regret selling it? Yup.

Any thoughts from the riders here? I know I don't want a crotchrocket or a big assed Goldwing.

Since you've got class, as evidenced by your last ride, and, my guess is you're not thinking about having this as your main or only form of transportation, I'd say get yourself a Classic you'll be proud to make little days-off jaunts with. I never thought you needed much more than a two-banger to get around and have fun.

brain-bucket mandatory in my world. Hope it is in yours, too. Ride safe!

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Haha although it is indeed an excuse it's true. Google "making.bed unhealthy" or something I think it will bring it up.

Sent from my telefono

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm going to go see the gleeeee movie. Gleeee movie. Gleeeee movie!

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
If anyone in the Indy area has a spare full, queen or king size bed (or even just mattress and box spring) they are looking to part with, let me know. I need one ASAP. LOL

Sasha

Forum Chief
Try craigslist.

Anjel

Forum Angel
If anyone in the Indy area has a spare full, queen or king size bed (or even just mattress and box spring) they are looking to part with, let me know. I need one ASAP. LOL

Aww finally decide to upgrade your twin size

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Nah, decided to break down and get a new bed as I'm moving into a new apartment. At the moment, all I have is a futon.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
...Anyone want to buy an original Droid with a ton of extras?

Sasha

Forum Chief
You slept on a twin? Wow. I haven't slept on a twin since I was like five lol