the 100% directionless thread

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
The incompetence of some paramedics and EMS crews is staggering.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
No joke, we're going through all the body systems in EMT class and the instructor flipped to a slide which was completely blank except for the title "reproductive system" and said "You guys should know this already so I'm not going to teach it." I had to turn my camera off when I realized he was serious.
You should ask some really obscure question about epididymitis or something.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Replaced the alternator on my daughter's Ford Escape today. It was pretty easy. Well, it was easy once I figured out that I needed to remove a small shroud on the back of the alternator. After that, the darned thing came up and out of the engine compartment. Reinstallation was the reverse of removal.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
No joke, we're going through all the body systems in EMT class and the instructor flipped to a slide which was completely blank except for the title "reproductive system" and said "You guys should know this already so I'm not going to teach it." I had to turn my camera off when I realized he was serious.

You should ask some really obscure question about epididymitis or something.
How about testicular or ovarian torsion...

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Cool story.
Not for the patient

I just don’t get how there are providers on this forum and elsewhere who strive to get better and advance themselves and their education, and then you have some individuals who can’t even be bothered to do the bare minimum when they have a dying patient right in front of them.

Last edited:

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Not for the patient

I just don’t get how there are providers on this forum and elsewhere who strive to get better and advance themselves and their education, and then you have some individuals who can’t even be bothered to do the bare minimum when they have a dying patient right in front of them.

What happened?

I think he means you're being vague so there's not much to say

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Do not encourage the creature
Aha! But you see, the dadus maximus is quite the aloof creature when it comes to societal “norms”. Perhaps even aloof in general.

Therefore, he needn’t be encouraged, he will inevitably fall back on his primal instincts and crack wise at thee most opportune time and place.

You’re welcome, world.