the 100% directionless thread

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Brown is not looking forward to when Mrs Brown gets the morning sickness .... Browns house needs to have an ensuite next to the master bedroom Brown thinks.

Kat thinks if you do that, Mrs Brown will kick you to the couch.:p

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Kat thinks if you do that, Mrs Brown will kick you to the couch.:p

Why? for making it easy for Mrs Brown to get to the toilet and puke up man, Mrs Brown could almost be chalked up to being the type who don't know how to take a favour!

And Brown is plenty experienced at sleeping on the couch, and the floor

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Nom nom nom nom Jr. Bacon Cheese Burger from Wendy's Nom nom nom nom nom....

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
He probably chose to sleep on the couch for various reasons. ^_^

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Ahhhhh! You too! I hate it. I absolutely hate it.

Yup, me too. My partners have learned that if a patient looks like they are going to puke to hand them a basin and me the trashcan. I also get the same reaction hearing suction.

I can handle blood, guts, gore, and other fluids, but vomit? Ewww...:wacko:

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Vomit is also my weakness. You ralph in my rig, I ralph on you. Fair is fair.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh man! There are more of you out there than I thought! I am the only sympathetic puker at my service. It is embarrassing! :blush: It doesn't help that I get terribly motion sick too. Usually I don't actually puke, just feel terribly nauseated. (Although I have learned to puke almost silently. LOL!) So usually by the time they puke in the rig, I'm already almost there myself. One of my favorites so far was the guy who drank 4 beers and a pint of Captain Morgan Coconut Rum, ate two hot dogs, and decided to go ride his bike down the steepest hill in town......and flat out into the curb at the bottom. According to witnesses his bike just stopped and he kept going, about 15 feet through the air and another 5-10 on the ground. Anyhow, in full c-spine, in the rig, all that alcohol came up, mixed with huge chunks of hot dog and soggy pieces of bread. (Like pieces almost an inch long. I have no idea how he got them down.) Yummy!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm the only NON-sympathetic puker at my service. Guess who gets to do all the puke calls? :glare:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
At a chili cook-off supporting local fire and EMS departments.

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
At a chili cook-off supporting local fire and EMS departments.

Hope they abide with the no vegetarian fake chili rules.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Lights, I am going to smack you. I was in the middle of eating cheesecake when I read that. My cat is thanking you, because she gets to finish it. For some reason, it is no longer appetizing.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Just remember, projectile vomit ALWAYS has the right of way.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Lights, I am going to smack you. I was in the middle of eating cheesecake when I read that. My cat is thanking you, because she gets to finish it. For some reason, it is no longer appetizing.

Oh I'm sorry. Tell you cat that she is welcome. :p

On the whole puke subject here. After reading the post about the whole strips of bacon (typing this just made me gag slightly again) guess what my sister had made for breakfast this morning when I woke up. Yep......French toast and bacon. I had the French toast......just the French toast.

JPINFV

Gadfly
That's why you don't use a puke bucket. Take a red bag, put a hole near the top of the bag. Put head through the hole. You now have a feed bag that's impossible to miss.