the 100% directionless thread

Harvey

Forum Lieutenant
Santa wont bring you any of that stuff. How about a nice Pen! or a sweater.

8jimi8

CFRN
annnnnnd I'm posting on EMT Life... That can only mean one thing. Stuck at a slow *** station with no Internet ( so I can't study on my laptop). And of course. 2 hours left on shift and less than that for ALS calls all day.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
annnnnnd I'm posting on EMT Life... That can only mean one thing. Stuck at a slow *** station with no Internet ( so I can't study on my laptop). And of course. 2 hours left on shift and less than that for ALS calls all day.

Thanks for visiting us during your downtime.
thumb23.gif

emt_irl

Forum Captain
so random one for you's my girlfriend of 2 and a half years just dumped me, thats sucks!!
really hope it doesnt effect my work life though as i due back on the ambulance in 2 days time.

anyone have any good tips to fend off personal thing in the workplace? i hope its a real busy shift to keep my mind on the job!

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Now why would you say a thing like that, Brown thinks you are somewhat correct but ssssh don't let Mrs Brown find out he said that /

I wont tell Mrs. Brown :)

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Passed my final exam, now I must approach the State Medical Board lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
State medical board? Or the office of EMS?
Where you gonna do your state test at? I'm testing in.clovis in December for my permanent intermediate NM cert.
Passed my final exam, now I must approach the State Medical Board lol

Harvey

Forum Lieutenant
I have a bunch of deer jerky if you want sum brown. that should cheer you up. and get you out of the corner.