the 100% directionless thread

mct601

RN/NRP
anytime I get bored on shift, I reference to this thread for amusement

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Car broke down at the station tonight :( since I'm on call tonight I'll just crash here.

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
Oh goodness. So bored. Here for the next 3 hours... Bring on the entertainment, EMTLife!

:wacko:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Oh goodness. So bored. Here for the next 3 hours... Bring on the entertainment, EMTLife!

:wacko:

Party party party par.. z z z z z zz z z z z z z z z (sleep apnea) zzzzzzzzzz

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Heh, the sleep apnea part made me laugh a little. Goodnight guys. o/

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
*Brown collapses on the ground, burnt out from relentlessly fighting on heroically and attempts to summon the energy to hold up a white flag

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Y'know, I was never particularly fond of bacon. But after watching a lady puke up whole strips of bacon today, I don't think I'll be able to eat it for (ever/ a while).

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Y'know, I was never particularly fond of bacon. But after watching a lady puke up whole strips of bacon today, I don't think I'll be able to eat it for (ever/ a while).

Uck!! I could have gone without that visual..

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hope everyone has had a better day than me today. About to get off shift as soon as my relief gets here. Then time to have ny medic drive me home in the bus.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh boy. One week from today I take the practical exam for my Nat'l I-85. I think I'll go start a thread titled:

nremt practicals exams on saturday u hav any advice

LOL! (Bad grammar and lack of capitalization and punctuation emphasized)

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Hope everyone has had a better day than me today. About to get off shift as soon as my relief gets here. Then time to have ny medic drive me home in the bus.

I'll try jt, but it's going to be a long night. My parents are gone and my little sister has a horrible cough and sore throat. We have had croup going around my area so of course I'm all worried about that.

Good luck with your car man! Find out what is wrong?

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief

Thanks. I was hungry, not so much now.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
The EMS Diet Plan - Eat what you want because you won't be able to keep it down.

I like that... I could work with that. It may work almost as well as cocaine.