the 100% directionless thread

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I am awake at four am in a moving vehicle. And it isn't an ambulance. Me no like.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I am awake at four am in a moving vehicle. And it isn't an ambulance. Me no like.

I'm awake at 435am sitting on my couch and I still no like

JPINFV

Gadfly
Sure...

But there will be a forum vacation for each one

Not that it matters... When I go back to the future from when I posted those messages, I'd just go far enough into the future that I'll no longer be banned.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Ha! I'm on vacation for the next 12 days. No calls, no ambulances, and no pager waking me up in the middle of the night. I'm out of the state too, so I can't even do something stupid like pick up OT shifts in the middle of my break.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Is it really necessary to run lights and sirens at 5am when the stoplights are not even on yet (flashing yellow) and there is literally 2 cars on the road?

You are giving me a headache and I bet we will get to the hospital at the same time.

#FireEMS <_<

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Is it really necessary to run lights and sirens at 5am when the stoplights are not even on yet (flashing yellow) and there is literally 2 cars on the road?

You are giving me a headache and I bet we will get to the hospital at the same time.

#FireEMS <_<

Stoplights aren't on 24/7?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

#FireEMS <_<

I was soo confused when I was in NY and saw the flashing yellow lights. I had no clue what they meant. Here stop lights are on 24/7. When the power goes out the stop lights flash red.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Stoplights aren't on 24/7?

From like 12am-6am most stoplights on main streets turn to flashing yellow or blinking red. So the Main Street would be yellow and side streets coming to intersections would be like stop signs.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
From like 12am-6am most stoplights on main streets turn to flashing yellow or blinking red. So the Main Street would be yellow and side streets coming to intersections would be like stop signs.

14288.jpg

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
py2ahu6u.jpg

At least I know all the lights on my dashboard work...

Epi-do

I see dead people
If you are thinking about ODing, I can hook you up with my last patient. He managed to get ahold of IV valium, methadone and dilaudid. And that's just what we were able to find. Who knows if he took anything else. I'm thinking he subscribes to the idea of "go big, or go home."

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
If you are thinking about ODing, I can hook you up with my last patient. He managed to get ahold of IV valium, methadone and dilaudid. And that's just what we were able to find. Who knows if he took anything else. I'm thinking he subscribes to the idea of "go big, or go home."

I'd call that Olympic.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Just got a text from my partner telling me that they are expecting the OD we took in this morning to not make it. I am hoping to find out if he was on anything else, or if there was something else going on as well.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Did you have your kid yet?:unsure:

I did. Yesterday at 4:26 in the morning, Katie came out to meet us. My wife is awesome. Like a true crossfit junkie she said, "I bet next time I can do it quicker." Like a WOD. Katie: birth for time.

Epi-do

I see dead people
I did. Yesterday at 4:26 in the morning, Katie came out to meet us. My wife is awesome. Like a true crossfit junkie she said, "I bet next time I can do it quicker." Like a WOD. Katie: birth for time.

Congrats on your baby girl!!

Anjel

Forum Angel

She's beautiful. Congrats my friend!