the 100% directionless thread

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
How did that happen? By the time we get to two times, if they refuse transport, that we will be arriving with the police if we are called again. Three times is too many.

First time was for wrist pain. I wanted to take her and get it over with (known abuser) but she refused when we told her that we could not waive the bill now that Medicare is denying her claims.

The second time she called 911 and she wanted to be transported to a psychiatric hospital. She said she had a cab coming but wanted to wait for it with someone. Only a deputy was supposed to be sent but somehow we ended up there too.

She didn't go and then got belligerently drunk and called again and threatened SI to the dispatcher so we went again (at four am). This time we told she was too drunk to refuse (and she was) so she walked to the ambulance and we transported to hospital detox. Hopefully she gets another 911 abuse ticket.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

hasa2edu.jpg

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Damn you Uhaul. They won't let me rent a trailer because my Jeep is a soft top. That is Un-American.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Damn you Uhaul. They won't let me rent a trailer because my Jeep is a soft top. That is Un-American.

Tell them it's a hard top and have a friend with another vehicle pick it up. That's what I did lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Thanks. Our guys are fine and back at work tonight.

These Frazer trucks are strong.

Glad to hear that.

That's a pretty nasty looking accident. How long was the extrication?

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Glad to hear that.

That's a pretty nasty looking accident. How long was the extrication?

No idea. I think it was a just a door pop on the pickup.

Our box doors open/close and still match up. Can't tell from the inside or the cab that anything happened.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Yeah, just a door pop. Nothing major.

JPINFV

Gadfly
People on both sides "discussing" the Zimmerman trial on Facebook is rather hilarious.. to be honest.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
What he said :p I relieved the guys that made it :(