the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Attention everyone!!

37361009.jpg

Hell :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing yeah!

Congrats!!!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Yay!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Welcome to the Blue and Gold!

Well I still gotta take the practical. But I'm not even worried about that lol

So excited!

Anjel

Forum Angel

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Lol at least you weren't dumb like me. Lol I took my EMT-I/85 on a Friday afternoon, and my EMT-P on a Saturday morning... Those were the longest weekends in my life lol

I did the same thing, but I was even smarter because I waited for a holiday Monday, so I had to wait till Tuesday. The wait from Friday morning (I took it at 0800) to Tuesday was a long one.

Lots of Irish Whiskey helped, but the effects are always temporary :rofl:

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Me either lol

I do. When I took my practical there were about thirty of us. I saw a few fail individual stations, but there were a couple that failed more than 3 and had to repay and retest...that sucked.

Also, static cardiology was the worst for some reason.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Congrats Anjel.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Woo hoo congrats!!!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Also, static cardiology was the worst for some reason.

Because the cards are barely readable and faded. At least that was my experience

Anjel

Forum Angel
Good job.
Are you taking your practical in Saginaw?

No I'm going to Ohio. August 3rd. The next one in Michigan isn't h till the end of August. And i didn't want to wait that long.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Penile amputation r/t Trazadone induced Priaprism :censored::censored::censored::censored: Maybe waiting 24 hours with an erection before going to the ER was not the best idea...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Penile amputation r/t Trazadone induced Priaprism :censored::censored::censored::censored: Maybe waiting 24 hours with an erection before going to the ER was not the best idea...

Sorry to hear that happened to you. Best of wishes in your long and hard road to recovery :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Sorry to hear that happened to you. Best of wishes in your long and hard road to recovery :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha the MD wrote an order "apply continuous pulse oximeter to shaft of penis" :rofl: I couldn't keep a straight face

JPINFV

Gadfly

Known side effect of Trazabone.

On the bright side, Varys is one of the best characters on GoT.