the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
The question of the day is:

How does my EMT partner make a bigger mess in the back of the ambulance with less tools than I do while I'm paramedic-ing back there with all the toys? ;)

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

How does my EMT partner make a bigger mess in the back of the ambulance with less tools than I do while I'm paramedic-ing back there with all the toys? ;)

Because he's doing the same thing as a doctor, but at 70 mph... Right?

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

Revenge.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Water rescue class done. I am a Swiftwater Rescue Technician. And I am beat. Spending all day on the water, many multiple days in a row will wear you out

But it's such a fun class!! I loved it when I took my swiftwater class.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Because he's doing the same thing as a doctor, but at 70 mph... Right?
tumblr_inline_mfh39eptGe1r20waj.gif

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader

IV trash can go a long way...

Combine that with poor technique tamponading, and it can look like there were several large scale massacres in the back of the ambulance.

Last edited by a moderator:

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
IV trash can go a long way...

Combine that with poor technique tamponading, and it can look like there were several large scale massacres in the back of the ambulance.

I'll admit to bleeding a few patients. :) I mean, hey... They use to use leeches.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I'll admit to bleeding a few patients. :) I mean, hey... They use to use leeches.

Perhaps you just run into a lot of patients with hemochromatosis. Might as well start the treatment in the field right?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Perhaps you just run into a lot of patients with hemochromatosis. Might as well start the treatment in the field right?

I see what you did there :rofl:

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Finally on my way to the airport after a long 27 days in the clinic.

2 weeks off then Flying back to the clinic for my regular 2 week rotation .

Achilles

Forum Moron
True story: I blame my father for my sense of humor. I think it's genetic.

Hey I get mine from my grandfather, the only problem is some people don't get my humor. Why just the other day, I saw FFemt climbing a glass wall to see what was on the other side. ^_^

JPINFV

Gadfly
Why just the other day, I saw FFemt climbing a glass wall to see what was on the other side. ^_^

He's as lost as a Jew in purgatory.

/Jews don't believe in purgatory
//See how lost he is?
///Hate that joke because 99% of the people don't get it.
//SLASHIES!

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
First day back, feels so good! A few pickup shifts, then 1245-0045 Thursday-Sunday. Aww yeah!

I have grown up a lot. Kool Aid Kool Aid Starcare!

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Bay area California, to Oklahoma Tulsa bound, God damit I hope I'm doing the right thing. ..blaaaashhhhhhh

Are they putting you up?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
qyzeqana.jpg

Working hard!! Or hardly working...

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I've slept on an ambulance bench seat more times than I can count. Not too shabby really:)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I've slept on an ambulance bench seat more times than I can count. Not too shabby really:)

I never slept on an ambulance bench seat until I got deployed for Sandy. 1 person on the gurney, 1 person on the bench, 1 person on each of the seats up front. Actually wasn't too bad.