the 100% directionless thread

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Dude what's up with you and these calls?

Not even sure I wanna ask how brain matter met a ceiling fan.

I'm going to hazard a guess that a shotgun was involved. I haven't seen brain matter on a ceiling fan, but only because the room didn't have one. Nastiness for sure.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm going to hazard a guess that a shotgun was involved. I haven't seen brain matter on a ceiling fan, but only because the room didn't have one. Nastiness for sure.

True.

All my self inflicted GSWs to the head have had the courtesy to put their head in a pillow case or lay on a bed and shoot back into the bed/pillow and keep it all contained.

So thoughtful of them....

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
True.

All my self inflicted GSWs to the head have had the courtesy to put their head in a pillow case or lay on a bed and shoot back into the bed/pillow and keep it all contained.

Your suicides are more polite than mine. I've had people in chairs or cars.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
True.

Only had one, Russian roulette with a .357. Predictable scene.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
True.

I had one but I didnt look at the ceiling fan.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Your suicides are more polite than mine. I've had people in chairs or cars.

I had a guy do a exit bag in a car like 5 miles up this dirt road. Not super graphic but it was kinda sketchy, had to stage while fire made sure it wasn't something toxic.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
So is that considered winning or loosing Russian roulette?

The friends he did in front of definitely thought he lost, I thought we might transport one of them.

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
I have worked at least 36 hours in the last 3 nights; probably closer to 40; I am so exhausted and brain groggled I went right past my house on the way home!

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
The friends he did in front of definitely thought he lost, I thought we might transport one of them.

I wonder what they thought was going to happen playing Russian Roulette? It's kind of an expected outcome...

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I wonder what they thought was going to happen playing Russian Roulette? It's kind of an expected outcome...

4/5 chance everything works out. Allegedly the first pull was empty...shouldn't have tried the second.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Dude what's up with you and these calls?

Not even sure I wanna ask how brain matter met a ceiling fan.

Black plastic handgun, under the chin. Even a pistol round at contact distance will do a fantastic job of popping skulls. Did it under a rotating ceiling fan in a prayer position. My FTO took a few minutes to figure out what I did in ten seconds.

Im tired of Oklahoma, guys. Coming here was a mistake.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
So, the stuff I hear on the radio just kills me.

One of our medic units was responding to a GSW. They were still a few minutes out and asked the ambulance on scene if it was a priority one (CPR) or a priority four (dead guy)

The ambulance on scene, staffed with a volunteer EMT, came back on the radio, "hey Medic xxx, ehhhhh... well... there's a big gunshot wound to the temple and there's brains are all over the place."

Classy.

FYI, that was a priority 4.

Oh, by the way… I'm working as a single medic in a reserve truck. No CAD. No air conditioning. Migraine headache. Winning!

Last edited by a moderator:

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
On my way home from work tonight, I kept noticing these purple shields with arrows on them, placed at various intersections. Me, being the curious critter that I am, I followed them, and discovered that there is a local SCA group holding a 'Tavern' tonight. I'm very tempted to turn off the pager, dig out my garb and go have a night out after a stressful day at work.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Ugh teaching with the AHA BLS, ACLS, and PALS videos makes me want to stick a fork in my eye

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
hu2u2y6y.jpg

One of the bad things about having a lifted truck is that these have a tendency to break :(

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
True.

Must be nice....

All my GSW suicides have been messy as all get out. So have the murders that involve firearms.

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
So, the stuff I hear on the radio just kills me.

One of our medic units was responding to a GSW. They were still a few minutes out and asked the ambulance on scene if it was a priority one (CPR) or a priority four (dead guy)

The ambulance on scene, staffed with a volunteer EMT, came back on the radio, "hey Medic xxx, ehhhhh... well... there's a big gunshot wound to the temple and there's brains are all over the place."

Classy.

FYI, that was a priority 4.

Oh, by the way… I'm working as a single medic in a reserve truck. No CAD. No air conditioning. Migraine headache. Winning!

Meh you are nice and Comfy with your nice station and kurig machine lol no if you were on a SSM system I might feel for you lol