the 100% directionless thread

Chris07

Competent in Incompetence
Wouldn't be MEDS, would it? We said the same thing.
Yup...We're on v3.10...some changes are good...but others have really made things slower. I use the touch version exclusively so I can't really say how the keyboard version is in 3.10.

Overall it just seems so much slower. I can't understand why they didn't put more effort into streamlining the whole thing and making it feel snappier...then again why did they have to make it a windows app? It's like using Microsoft Office with big buttons.

I'm sure it would be better if we used Tough Books. We use General Dynamic laptops. The ability to swivel the screen and make it "tablet-like" would really go a long way to improve usability.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I swear...every time my company comes out with a new version of their ePCR software they take one step forward and two steps back.

Agreed.

Anyone else use HealthEMS? We just updated to 4.0 (I think that's the version not 100% positive though) and it's a total pain in the but. Didn't even take a step forward. I never really had problems with it before, now it just constantly freezes whenever I try to attach ECGs and vitals. :glare:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Sigh... leave it to my school to have an online EKG quiz, lift all of their EKGs from a website which watermarks their EKGs, and have the a-fib EKG be one with a slow ventricular response and an almost solid baseline.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I love that they got us new mattresses and box springs; but they shouldn't be so tall that I need an extension ladder to get on it, and a fire pole to get off... :unsure:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I am beginning to despise epcr. I am currently 5 reports down simply because I can't pull them off of the server.

Merge baby merge

Y'all should come play with my ePCR software one day...it'll make you love yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Forum Captain
curbside delivery is the devil, now have to figure out how to get this giant safe inside where it belongs, and off the pallet.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Well, walked out of the NREMT today at 71 questions. Took me all of 30 minutes. They said to check tonight around 5 (30 minutes from now) and if it's not up, then tomorrow
I hate waiting...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Got a call for foot pain after a foot chase. Get on scene to find that someone stole a Bentley from one of our many expensive neighborhoods and then tried to out run the police.

My partner and I did the only thing that one could think to do and asked the sheriffs if we could take it for a drive.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
My partner and I did the only thing that one could think to do and asked the sheriffs if we could take it for a drive.

Finally, an excuse for this .gif!!!

lakers-bros.gif

So they let you drive it, right? :p

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Finally, an excuse for this .gif!!!

lakers-bros.gif

So they let you drive it, right? :p

Yeah that's pretty much what we looked like haha. The officer told us yes only if he could taser us first.

It was a very tempting offer

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
A driver was stuck in a traffic jam on the highway outside Washington, DC.

Nothing was moving.

Suddenly, a man knocks on the window.

The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped the entire US Congress, and they're asking for a $100 million dollar ransom.

Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire.

We are going from car to car, collecting donations."

"How much is everyone giving, on an average?" the driver asks.

The man replies, "Roughly a gallon."

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Emergent delivery?
Uhhh...
tumblr_menghmmr3I1qbvaf3o1_500.gif

Thanks, CentreLearn for letting me know that we're not supposed to apply traction to the neonate's head and neck. As if that was something I needed to be told not to do.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Emergent delivery?
Thanks, CentreLearn for letting me know that we're not supposed to apply traction to the neonate's head and neck. As if that was something I needed to be told not to do.

vacuum-assisted%20delivery%20%282%29.jpg

Shrug. Next they'll be saying how you shouldn't do a C-Section.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
vacuum-assisted%20delivery%20%282%29.jpg

Shrug. Next they'll be saying how you shouldn't do a C-Section.

I feel like a protocol monkey. (Then again, that's probably a good thing for me to be. 200 or so hours of training does not a clinician make.)

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Just found the show "emergency!" on netflix. Now that's old school!