the 100% directionless thread

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Rob, sorry for your loss. Hang in there!

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I really hate watching a patient die from septicemia caused by a pressure ulcer when in most situations it is completely preventable.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Rob, I know I'm a relatively new face to this site, but if you can add another one to all the people that said they're here for ya.
I know how you feel though, man. In the 3 years I've attended school in this district, we've had 14 students pass. 2 to suicide (possibly 3, no one knows for sure, because there was no note. He took off from home in the middle of night and went hiking and was found and the bottom of a cliff the next morning, when he didn't come home), 1 to an actual sickness, the rest in traffic accidents, most of which involved the driver being drunk.
It really gets old. Especially when they we just lose some one and then you can go out the next weekend and see someone from your school hop in their car completely :censored: faced.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Finally the weekend!

Knees or sore. Legs are sore. Arms are sore.

Ugh! Embrace the pain!

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
It hurts so good! :D

Negative! My knees are killing me. Prior to contrary belief im not used to being on them this much.

The 12 degree weather this week didn't help the situation. (screw you texan)

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Negative! My knees are killing me. Prior to contrary belief im not used to being on them this much.

You probably should have used the inside voice for that one.

Quackers

Forum Probie
NYMedic, if you're still looking for whackerish stuff to spend your money on for motivation may I suggest a "beaver" helmet front holder? I don't know NYFD's policy on it, but it motivated me through my academy! The beaver happens to have a lot of tradition with North American firefighters.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
NYMedic, if you're still looking for whackerish stuff to spend your money on for motivation may I suggest a "beaver" helmet front holder? I don't know NYFD's policy on it, but it motivated me through my academy! The beaver happens to have a lot of tradition with North American firefighters.

I'm not really into the whacker gear.

Nothing personal but im certainly not buying a $70 metal beaver...

Last edited by a moderator:

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief

The 12 degree weather this week didn't help the situation. (screw you texan)

Hey, no one's judging or anything... Well... Kinda, but no big deal :rofl:
Edit:
Besides that my friend just downloaded this app... I can't decide if it's a good idea or if people just need to pay attention...
http://www.type-n-walk.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
ee0.jpg