the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Goodbye goatee. Goodbye vacation. Goodbye sleep. You will all be dearly missed... :sad:

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Well, the NREMT is coming up a lot faster than I expected. Have to go do it on Monday. I'm the first person of my class to take it, so everyone is looking to see how I do.
Haven't really been studying, just going over around 30 questions a day on JB test prep.
Hopefully, I'll do good :p

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Well, the NREMT is coming up a lot faster than I expected. Have to go do it on Monday. I'm the first person of my class to take it, so everyone is looking to see how I do.
Haven't really been studying, just going over around 30 questions a day on JB test prep.
Good luck. Don't stress about it, NR is an overhyped cake walk.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Good luck. Don't stress about it, NR is an overhyped cake walk.
That's what I normally think of tests that every one is stressed about. Get in there and you're done in 30 minutes and wondering why you were so stressed to begin with, haha.
But normally I don't have to pay $80 to just sit for that test :rolleyes:
Plus me being the first one out of my class is kinda stressful.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

You'll do fine :)

Anjel

Forum Angel
Sat down at 2300 to start reading 50 Shades of Grey.

It is now 251 and I am forcing myself to go to bed lol

It definitely makes this 5* night seem a little warmer.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
2 more shifts then flying back to civilization for 2 weeks..... And beer. I am not sure which I am more excited for.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Spotting and calling in drunk drivers adds fun to the night shift.

Too bad they won't do anything about it unless they get in a wreck with somebody :glare:

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
Sat down at 2300 to start reading 50 Shades of Grey.

It is now 251 and I am forcing myself to go to bed lol

It definitely makes this 5* night seem a little warmer.

Sounds like something I just did, but I was reading "The Man Upstairs" by Mary Swift and I just couldn't put it down. Took me all night. So many unexpected twists and turns. My mom knows her, and she's working on a couple more books. I hope at least one of them is a sequel.

Oh, and if anyone plans on ordering a copy, I wouldn't order it through amazon. It was ordered from them back in November, and they kept pushing back the shipping date. After Jan 15th the family cancelled the order, and went with ordering from a physical book store, and got it within the week.

Chris07

Competent in Incompetence
I swear...every time my company comes out with a new version of their ePCR software they take one step forward and two steps back.

It sucks to be a computer science student...because you KNOW that you could have created a better peice of software than your company.<_<

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I swear...every time my company comes out with a new version of their ePCR software they take one step forward and two steps back.

It sucks to be a computer science student...because you KNOW that you could have created a better peice of software than your company.<_<

Wouldn't be MEDS, would it? We said the same thing.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I actually like 3.2. Everything is together where it should be now. Less crashy while scanny now too.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

The last time we got an update to our software it was so bad I started inventing new swear words. I don't have a computer science background and I'm still positive I could do a better job.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I am beginning to despise epcr. I am currently 5 reports down simply because I can't pull them off of the server.