the 100% directionless thread

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
I know that! :lol:

I'm trying to figure out the person on the gurney, how are they positioned?

On their back between 2 very convincing oompa loompas I think?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
On their back between 2 very convincing oompa loompas I think?

That's what it looks like to me. The patient is clearly on his/her/it's back.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Enough said and anyone posting that pic again deserves permanent ban. Ruined my lunch.

Can someone explain this to me even if it is old.
CCCDD60E-4DD8-42D0-B124-4C86AF39DD4D-1335-000000D4CDDC6430.jpg

:ph34r:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
ypagapar.jpg

I love responding up here. Gotta love the aerial tramway.... Unless you are like my partner and are afraid of heights haha

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Haha, hopefully she doesn't have to go up!

Edit: Yup. palm springs. 111&Tramway :p 1 Tramway wy.

medic417

The Truth Provider

Achilles

Forum Moron
If Billy Mayes were alive, he'd be partying like it's 19.99!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Enough said and anyone posting that pic again deserves permanent ban. Ruined my lunch.

Hey you're not the boss around here!

However I agree and as soon as my hysterical blindness and hyperventilation goes away heads will roll.

I swear to god all I've been trying to do is forget my ex and you guys have to keep posting her damn picture every 2 or 3 weeks.

Should any of my exs actually stumble across the above post I'm just kidding, probably.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It's also stupid because you've identified yourself before getting the attention of who ever you're calling. The only exception is if all communication is supposed to go through one party (i.e. units only talk to dispatch on the radio), then the receiver is a given.

Agreed.

You don't approach someone and say Rob to JP what are you up to today? You say JP, it's Rob, what are you up to today?

Date tonight :) Then lots of booze.

Crossing my fingers this keeps going in the direction it's going. She's a keeper.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Agreed.

You don't approach someone and say Rob to JP what are you up to today? You say JP, it's Rob, what are you up to today?

Date tonight :) Then lots of booze.

Crossing my fingers this keeps going in the direction it's going. She's a keeper.

I thought JP was a guy? Now you say shes a keeper?:blink:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I thought JP was a guy? Now you say shes a keeper?:blink:

Yea...looking back on that the order of those statements wasn't the best hahaha

Not doing much good for myself. First telling BBG his triple digit/hr check would get him into my pants the called JP a girl.... oops.

The girl I'm dating is a keeper, JP is a dude haha.

I need some advice from anyone and everyone though. She has a two year old daughter...this is new territory for me. Don't really have any young kids in my family so my interaction with really young kids has been pretty limited to calls at work...

We talked about it and decided we want to make sure it's going to go somewhere between the two of us before i meet her daughter. I don't think she needs another man coming into her life and leaving right away. Not waiting forever obviously but until we actually make it an "official" relationship to meet her daughter.

Does that sound like the right way to go about it? I'm ready to actually settle down and make a commitment rather than chasing girls in the bar. Got a career (got it started and been building experience, decided I'm going to test for the ALS FD when they hire at the end of spring/beginning of summer and if that works out hopefully stay PRN at my ALS 911 Transport job since this FD doesn't transport), working on a house (probably a year off), according to all my friends and coworkers all I'm missing is a girlfriend :lol:

:rofl:

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Rob, that's totally the way to go. Sounds very mature and level headed.

Good luck on the fire monkey test. If you get the job, I promise I'll still respect you.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
New contest up in the contest thread

New photo contest up in the contest thread folks. Fabulous prizes and adulation of your fellow forum members if up for grabs don't miss out.