the 100% directionless thread

They blew smoke up your skirt.

Your looking at the world through rose colored glasses.

Do I need to place any more cheesy sayings to make the point that based on what you posted they are not all that.

But he does work for one of the most progressive systems in the US....

They blew smoke up your skirt.

Your looking at the world through rose colored glasses.

Do I need to place any more cheesy sayings to make the point that based on what you posted they are not all that.

Do you actually know what service he works for and anything about them, or are you just making assumptions?

But he does work for one of the most progressive systems in the US....

Any service that restricts pain management is not very progressive.

Many here do know what service I work for. And yes, I feel we are rather progressive based on criteria that I used to determine where I was going to work.
I interviewed at several agencies and was offered jobs at most. I chose to move across the country to wok here.

The fact that we have to call after 200mcg of fentanyl isn't great, but certainly doesn't detract from all of the excellent attributes my service DOES have.

But, in the end, my reasoning probably doesn't matter to you. I could say the sky is blue and you would argue it's red, simply because you like confrontation.

Many here do know what service I work for. And yes, I feel we are rather progressive based on criteria that I used to determine where I was going to work.
I interviewed at several agencies and was offered jobs at most. I chose to move across the country to wok here.

The fact that we have to call after 200mcg of fentanyl isn't great, but certainly doesn't detract from all of the excellent attributes my service DOES have.

But, in the end, my reasoning probably doesn't matter to you. I could say the sky is blue and you would argue it's red, simply because you like confrontation.

Sussex? Not a bad service but still needs to come forward a bunch in critical areas where we can do the most good for patients like pain management. They do have decent system in trying to keep people educated and up to date but words need to be followed by patient treatment guidelines improvements.

No I would not say red I would say black with shiny spots because its night time.:rofl:

In more important matter time for the Texans to whip the patracheats.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's your sole reasoning? Solid argument my friend :rolleyes:

So do I work for a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty agency because I have to call after 300 mcg? Or because we don't RSI?

What qualifies a progressive system? Apparently unlimited pain meds and you're golden...In that case I'm set because I have no max on Morphine. Woohoo! :glare:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's your sole reasoning? Solid argument my friend :rolleyes:

So do I work for a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty agency because I have to call after 300 mcg? Or because we don't RSI?

What qualifies a progressive system? Apparently unlimited pain meds and you're golden...In that case I'm set because I have no max on Morphine. Woohoo! :glare:

Didn't say that was the only criteria. :wacko:

Didn't say that was the only criteria. :wacko:

Eh, not directly but you definitely put a lot of weight on it.

I've got an idea? Why don't you enlighten us on where you work or at least what region you work in if your agency is so much better maybe we should be using it as a model to better other services... You constantly berate other services but bring nothing to the table other than snide, grumpy comments.

How about we get back off topic instead?

Eh, not directly but you definitely put a lot of weight on it.

I've got an idea? Why don't you enlighten us on where you work or at least what region you work in if your agency is so much better maybe we should be using it as a model to better other services... You constantly berate other services but bring nothing to the table other than snide, grumpy comments.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You make me laugh. Thank you I needed that.

Lack of proper pain management is a very good indicator that a service has issues.

My area pain management is no issue. But there are other issues that make it where I would not have it be the example. Besides what I need in the middle of no where is way different than you city boys need.

It's more fun to stay on topic :P
And it's in the rules (there is no clause referring to this thread)

Do you really want to become the focus of my complete and undivided attention?
aikido.gif

Need some help looking for a truck. Looking to spend under 25k. Crew cab preferably. I'd prefer a diesel but I might be able to settle for a gasser depending on how it tows. Not towing a ton of weight all the time but do have the potential to possibly need to tow a 4 place enclosed snowmobile trailer or a 25+ foot toyhauler with toys in it every meow and again.

Any years I should try for at or stay far away from?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You make me laugh. Thank you I needed that.

Lack of proper pain management is a very good indicator that a service has issues.

My area pain management is no issue. But there are other issues that make it where I would not have it be the example. Besides what I need in the middle of no where is way different than you city boys need.

Glad I could help.

I agree pain management is a huge issue and one the areas we can actually make a true difference prehospitally for the patient. With that said, having standing orders for pain management with the option to call for more isn't necessarily a bad thing. Even in places like Sussex they still are going to have a lowest common denominator although in a system like that it's not going to be nearly as bad as other systems around the country.

Back