the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I <3 Breaking Bad. I just finished watching the 4th season. I'd like to see the new episodes, but I haven't bothered to check when it's on or which channel. I watched the first episode of the new season with a friend, and that's it.

bigbaldguy

I <3 Breaking Bad. I just finished watching the 4th season. I'd like to see the new episodes, but I haven't bothered to check when it's on or which channel. I watched the first episode of the new season with a friend, and that's it.

I'm re-watching from the beginning and hopefully by the time I'm done the new one will be out on netflix.

Epi-do

I see dead people
I survived King's Island and Bass Pro Shop with 9 and 10 year old boys. Glad to be home. Now to baby my feet and try to make them feel better while getting over the blisters I ended up with, despite wearing good shoes. (I'm actually a bit confused about how the whole blister thing came about.)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I survived King's Island and Bass Pro Shop with 9 and 10 year old boys. Glad to be home. Now to baby my feet and try to make them feel better while getting over the blisters I ended up with, despite wearing good shoes. (I'm actually a bit confused about how the whole blister thing came about.)

I first read this as "I survived King's Landing," you awoke the Game of Thrones nerd in me

JPINFV

Gadfly
I first read this as "I survived King's Landing," you awoke the Game of Thrones nerd in me
joffrey-clap.gif

JPINFV

Gadfly
So I just got done watching the newest episode of Franklin and Bash and in a flashback one of them dropped a "Boom goes the dynamite" reference. Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was the flashback predated the reference?

Anjel

Forum Angel
I felt smart last night. Lol

I was in the ER on a Clinical. An 85 y.o came in with chest pain. I went in the room started and IV and hooked her up to the monitor.

The monitor showed sinus tach with bigeminy pvcs. Rate of 162.

Well no one would beleive me. I told the nurse and she said I must of read it wrong, because the EKG was normal. So finally I dragged a tech in there. Lol

I was right. Sorry this might not seem like a big deal. But I was proud of myself lol

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
That awkward moment when your boss forgets to schedule you and you're left to pick up the crap shifts that equal a whopping 24 hour work week.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
It's rather flattering when the ER nurses are asking you to switch districts with the supervisor because they like your patient care more...

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
So after two years and over a year of being engaged, I'm now single... :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty part is, I still have to live with her and see her every day for a while since I'm living with her and her parents helping out with rent.

I was looking on craigslist and I can get a room for pretty cheap, nearly less than what I'm paying here... So I may just move closer to work. I hate it though, I left San Diego to move up here with her, so I have nobody out here really.

bigbaldguy

So after two years and over a year of being engaged, I'm now single... :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty part is, I still have to live with her and see her every day for a while since I'm living with her and her parents helping out with rent.

I was looking on craigslist and I can get a room for pretty cheap, nearly less than what I'm paying here... So I may just move closer to work. I hate it though, I left San Diego to move up here with her, so I have nobody out here really.

That sucks man. I think most of us have been there.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I was there dude, one of the big reasons I moved to Delaware.

And I'm glad I did. Bought a house, met a fantastic girl… Life is pretty good.

So there is light at the end of that tunnel.

8jimi8

CFRN
Anybody living in the Tucson area? I just arrived this afternoon.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
I just spent 3 hours watching a kid with sinus tachycardia at 150 bpm walk and talk with no ill effects, and then he reverted with no interventions done, not even o2.

what. the. :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I will not be a stupid, lazy, paramedic.

My mind is totally blown right now.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I just spent 3 hours watching a kid with sinus tachycardia at 150 bpm walk and talk with no ill effects, and then he reverted with no interventions done, not even o2.

what. the. :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

How old? That HR really isnt that high for most chidlren, they are always tachycardic. I would be more worried if they were bradycardic.