the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
A lowboy CDF tractor trailer with a bulldozer just blew through town code 3. Who needs a bulldozer that fast?

I've always been curious why things like dozers, tenders and (the most mysterious to me) canteen units would have the capability to run code.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
It is CDF. That explains it all.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
It has become my goal this week to use the phrase "...giving a homeopathic dose of XYZ..."

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Existential crisis.

That is all.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I've always been curious why things like dozers, tenders and (the most mysterious to me) canteen units would have the capability to run code.

At my old fire station we changed our water tender so that it was unable to run code (took off the siren and just put yellow caution lights on it).

They like to flip when you turn and people would forget how water acts when you are driving.

Now for the dozer I have no clue. It scares me when it's going code.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Existential crisis.

That is all.
philosophy.png

JPINFV

Gadfly

It's like why I've always wondered, once a perimeter is set up, why all of the emergency lights have to remain on on a scene? It's like people are going to miss the huge mass of machines, but catch the blinking lights?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Paramedic FTO time starts tomorrow...5 days of classroom followed by 5 weeks of 12sx4 of me attending and charting every single call with lots of tests and scenarios mixed in...and I thought medic school was a pain in the ***.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Paramedic FTO time starts tomorrow...5 days of classroom followed by 5 weeks of 12sx4 of me attending and charting every single call with lots of tests and scenarios mixed in...and I thought medic school was a pain in the ***.

You know you're excited :p

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm really tired of getting screwed when it cones to scheduling.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
It's like why I've always wondered, once a perimeter is set up, why all of the emergency lights have to remain on on a scene? It's like people are going to miss the huge mass of machines, but catch the blinking lights?

No, that I understand. Without lights a drunk can completely disregard and ram into you. And with the lights on you can sue him, not vice-versa.

My car is messed up again, and its frustrating me. I JUST had a shop fix it. This is upsetting.

SSwain

Forum Captain
I am an official EMT-B now.
My WI State license was approved!

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Its called the Moth Effect. Im a big believer it in, but there have been studies to disprove it also. According to a few articles that is why law enforcement switched to blue lights so they would not look like the back of a normal vehicle while on the side of the road.

As long as there is a big friggin fire truck there to absorb the damage and not my ambulance, they can shine all the lights on the big shiny rigs as they want.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
The person I like just told me that I need to take some anti-depressants, because I'm not fun to talk to anymore...good day.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I've had some very good conversations with you. Just gotta find something interesting to talk about.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I've had some very good conversations with you. Just gotta find something interesting to talk about.

It's not an inability to come up with topics, apparently I :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: way too much.