the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Da home boy don sez no mo posts how u fis dat?

4608ef47-4ab5-5329.jpg

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
You know you have a pretty bad patient when the doctor is asking for a whole bunch of medications and says "you guys might as well throw in the kitchen sink".

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Going to show off my system to one of the forum members this week. Hopefully we'll have some calls!

medic417

The Truth Provider

Anjel

Forum Angel
Trying to talk one of the medics into giving me an iv.

Had nasty stomach flu the last two days. Super dehydrated. BP 88/p

Maybe I'll just drink some more gatoraide lol

JDub

Forum Lieutenant
Well I put in an application with Guardian EMS this morning and they already called me back asking to setup an interview I was surprised by how quick that was. Kinda messed up though because they called me while I was dead asleep and not thinking I scheduled the interview for like 2 hours after I get off work, and I have a 2 hour drive to get to the interview... I tried calling right back once I realized my mistake but they must have already left the office because I just got a machine.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Well I put in an application with Guardian EMS this morning and they already called me back asking to setup an interview I was surprised by how quick that was. Kinda messed up though because they called me while I was dead asleep and not thinking I scheduled the interview for like 2 hours after I get off work, and I have a 2 hour drive to get to the interview... I tried calling right back once I realized my mistake but they must have already left the office because I just got a machine.

Call off work, or get someone to switch with you.

IMO its always best to be a little early.

Anjel

Forum Angel

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I have a friend who's all excited about passing ACLS.

I didn't have the heart to tell her EVERYONE passes ACLS.

It's like getting a "participant" ribbon in a 5k. ;)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I have a friend who's all excited about passing ACLS.

I didn't have the heart to tell her EVERYONE passes ACLS.

It's like getting a "participant" ribbon in a 5k. ;)

I had a CICU nurse drill me with 124870183471048 questions about it. Apparently she had just been hired and was in training so she hadn't taken it yet. "I'm so scared I heard it's almost impossible hard!" When I told her it wasn't bad she freaked and was like "You paramedics are all so damn cocky! Not everyone runs codes!"

And you tried to tell me nurses are better than medics and that nursing school makes medic school look like a joke earlier, lady?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
c6e4ddce-beaf-afb8.jpg

This is the most snow this area gets in two years and it's still coming down. I sense a busy night...

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
c6e4ddce-beaf-afb8.jpg

This is the most snow this area gets in two years and it's still coming down. I sense a busy night...

That is a very cool but very creepy pic. I can almost hear the sound of screaming zombies in the background.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
That is a very cool but very creepy pic. I can almost hear the sound of screaming zombies in the background.

It's going to be a very long night

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Alright I must say that the application Draw Something for iTunes and Android is a good way to kill time on a long shift and show off my awesome artistic skills :rofl: