Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Jon4010

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B first attempt, around 76-78 and failed (did horrible). Second attempt, stopped at 120 and failed. I did decent, but apparently not good enough. I just took it for my third time today and awaiting results. It stopped at 72 or 74, somewhere around that. I BELIEVE I got the last question right, does that matter? I can't seem to find the question anywhere by searching and I of course cannot post it here. Dang, I hope I don't have to take a refresher. I will if I have to though. :huh:

Jon4010

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B first attempt, around 76-78 and failed (did horrible). Second attempt, stopped at 120 and failed. I did decent, but apparently not good enough. I just took it for my third time today and awaiting results. It stopped at 72 or 74, somewhere around that. I BELIEVE I got the last question right, does that matter? I can't seem to find the question anywhere by searching and I of course cannot post it here. Dang, I hope I don't have to take a refresher. I will if I have to though. :huh:

Passed!! :D

mikemonte17

Forum Ride Along
number doesn't matter!

I took the test yesterday for paramedic and had 151 questions, passed! Some of them were way off the wall though!

Ronocologist

Forum Probie
Finished taking my NREMT-B exam a few hours ago. Stopped around 74. Didn't think to keep track of the # as I was to busy thinking. Why are most of these questions so goddamn vague? Just as it exam stopped. Erg" the waiting is the hardest part.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronocologist

Forum Probie
Finished taking my NREMT-B exam a few hours ago. Stopped around 74. Didn't think to keep track of the # as I was to busy thinking. Why are most of these questions so goddamn vague? Just as it exam stopped. Erg" the waiting is the hardest part.

Found out a few minutes ago. I passed!

ChanelCinq

Forum Lieutenant
A lot of people are giving a range. I will take NREMT next Wed Aug 7th. I just finished EMT class this past Wed July 31st.

I have taken the NCLEX-RN and the questions are numbered. Are the questions not numbered for NREMT? Why are people giving a range? Do you have to do tallys and count the questions?

Also is there anything like the Pearson Vue Trick like there is for NCLEX? I will go to graduation from EMT school that night. I take the test in San Francisco at 10:15 and graduation is at 6PM. I want to be able to give the good news at the ceremony that night.

How can I tell if I passed? Our school has a 98% pass rate on the first try. We are tied with UCLA as the number 1 school in the state and out teachers said that it it cuts off at 70 to 80 then we passed. That is way to vague for me. I want something like the Pearson Vue Trick. After the NCLEX if you login to Pearson Vue and it says you have an appointment scheduled it means you passed. If you login and it asks for your credit card then you failed. And this works every single time.

Anyway how do I know if I passed or failed without waiting for the card in the mail?

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Awesome, thanks. So I can do this within a couple hours of finishing the test?
It takes a few hours to a few days depending on where you are and how busy they are. There is no trick. Just keep logging into the nremt site.

ChanelCinq

Forum Lieutenant
It takes a few hours to a few days depending on where you are and how busy they are. There is no trick. Just keep logging into the nremt site.

OK, thanks Tim. It's a Wednesday so mid week. I hope they aren't too busy but I'll bring my computer to the graduation and keep checking.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
If you take the test at 10 in the morning on a weekday, you should probably have your results by midafternoon. The only time it's really a significant wait is when you take your test on a Friday afternoon and have to wait till Monday to get your results. I still don't understand why candidates put themselves through that. :/

I took my paramedic CBT at 10 in the morning and had my results by the time I got home 40 minutes later.

ChanelCinq

Forum Lieutenant
If you take the test at 10 in the morning on a weekday, you should probably have your results by midafternoon. The only time it's really a significant wait is when you take your test on a Friday afternoon and have to wait till Monday to get your results. I still don't understand why candidates put themselves through that. :/

I took my paramedic CBT at 10 in the morning and had my results by the time I got home 40 minutes later.

THat is so funny. My friend took the NCLEX-RN on a Friday at 2PM. You have 6.5 hours for the NCLEX and she took 5 hours so she finished at 7 PM. She did not get either of the 2 standard responses. SHe got this 3rd obscure one that people get every once in a while. THe response was something like your records are being reviewed at this time. And low and behold it was not until the following week she got the normal response that she has an appoint scheduled which means she passed, which she did.

Mikehoughton18

Forum Ride Along
I took my test yeaterday and i have to wait until monday for the results. The anticipation is killing me I NEED TO KNOWWWWWW!!!! The test questions were really tricky and it stopped me at 70. Dont ever schedule for a friday

Anjel

Forum Angel
85... Medic... Passed!