Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Mnpemt

Forum Ride Along
Took the nremt-b Tuesday. Was stopped at 70 questions, passed first attempt. A friend also tested the same day, she was shut off in the 120s failed.

Copper

Forum Ride Along
Also stopped before 80, not sure when. Got in the zone and whammo, I was done.

I thought for sure I failed peds/ob-gyn. But I passed! So relieved.

Can't stress enough how good JBLearning's EMT prep is. They have the "sandbox" demo which is free and you can tailor the questions based on areas you're weakest on. I swear I saw 5 questions on the NREMT just like the practice.

jayjay31

Forum Ride Along
Took the EMT-B Saturday morning and was stopped at 121 questions. Checked results posted on NREMT Monday morning and passed.

I did a 2 week "boot camp" training but JBLearning succeeded that program to pass the NREMT.

merchan5967

Forum Ride Along
I'm taking NREMT-P in less than a week. To be honest I'm a bit nervous. Been studying my but off though so I'm trying to stay hopeful. Been scoring consistently in the 80's on EMT-National practice exams and but on my second Fisdap practice test I only scored 75 so I'm a little freaked.

JustKeepSwimming

Forum Ride Along
I went to 120 and thought for sure I failed. Looking back, I thought I failed my practicals, too. As it turns out, I passed everything first round and I've decided the stress of the tests is to *try* to get you to experience some of what a call is like. I'll reassess this after my first set of calls. Just got my county card, working on the ADL, here I come!

tylertn21

Forum Ride Along
I could have sworn mine stopped at 68-69. It could have been 70 though. Regardless, I passed. I was absolutely sure I failed.. had some questions blow me out of the water.

J B

Forum Lieutenant
Basic test stopped at ~95, passed.

I felt like crap, though. So many questions I didn't know the answer to. Aced everything in class so I was expecting it to be easy. If/when I go for the paramedic test, I'll definitely invest the $40 or whatever to sign up for one of those online practice test sites.

merchan5967

Forum Ride Along
Good luck. Stay calm and keep it simple.

Well I definitely stayed calm and did the best I could. I don't know what my score is yet but it cut me off at 80, which means I either did really well or I did terrible. To be honest there were more than a few questions I wasn't sure about so I'm about 98% sure I failed.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
Well I definitely stayed calm and did the best I could. I don't know what my score is yet but it cut me off at 80, which means I either did really well or I did terrible. To be honest there were more than a few questions I wasn't sure about so I'm about 98% sure I failed.

Everyone thinks they did bad. It's not a test that instills confidence, for sure.

merchan5967

Forum Ride Along

Holy crap I passed!!! :-D

Infinity

Forum Crew Member
well i took mine last week passed i wasnt paying attention to my question number but i do know in was in there for less than 30 min and passed. i was so confident i failed i was getting ready to re sign up for the test... ha anyways it was all peds/ob which is my strong point.

Mariemt

Forum Captain
I noticed with everyone I know in real life. Those that swore they failed, passed and those that thought it was easy failed. .. weird

FUNKYBASS

Forum Ride Along
NREMT-p; 80q, pass.

i didn't feel so nervous while taking the test once i saw the numerous spelling errors in the questions.