Tommerag

Tommerag

What day is it?
I play WoW as well, Hope George Washington is still kicking his a$$

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Haha. Sitting in the ambulance
Dispatch "Attention all crews Osama has been killed. This is not a joke."
About 10 crews at the same time bust over the radio cheering.
Then one unit plays "celebrate" over the radio.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Here is how they found him:

"Like a good neighbor state farm is there ... with Osama Bin Laden!"

in related news, "Donald Trump DEMANDS Osama's death certificate"

18G

Paramedic
Bin Laden was the head and symbol of Al Qaeda and terrorism. I wonder if his death will weaken terrorists efforts or propel them to a level of initiative never seen before???

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Bin Laden was the head and symbol of Al Qaeda and terrorism. I wonder if his death will weaken terrorists efforts or propel them to a level of initiative never seen before???

Exactly what I was thinking...

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
The guys that actually went in and killed him - how do you think they feel right now?

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
The guys that actually went in and killed him - how do you think they feel right now?

According to CNN just 5 minutes ago, they feel vindicated in the fact that Bin laden was in Pakistan, something they suspected the entire time.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
CNN is reporting it was a firefight, likely led by Delta Force Navy SEALS with possible support by the CIA.

Both Obama and CNN stated that his body is in custody, which makes it sound like there had to be US people on the ground at the time of the attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

18G

Paramedic
The President said during his speech that Bin Laden was killed by a firefight on the ground.

OP
OP
Tommerag

Tommerag

What day is it?
Last edited by a moderator:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler

Very legit concern, the guys now a martyr the likes of which we've never seen before.

dmc2007

Forum Captain
Rumor has it that he spent the last several years of his life on dialysis. There is some justice in the world.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
sudo rm -rf /bin/laden

That's how it went down.