Is Ridryder still alive?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
The posters being spoken of never seemed to troll the site, although their mannerisms could be abrasive.

+1. I would classify neither of them as a troll, by any definition.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
+1. I would classify neither of them as a troll, by any definition.

Have you ever seen Rid on a windy day? I have and I have pictures...

Remember those little troll heads for pencil tops where the hair stands when you spin it....?

Just sayin... :) :) :) :p

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
I do miss the informed content of his posts....s**thouse syntax and grammar not withstanding. Honestly, some of his posts were barely readable. But when you could read them, the content was good.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Have you ever seen Rid on a windy day? I have and I have pictures...

Remember those little troll heads for pencil tops where the hair stands when you spin it....?

Just sayin... :) :) :) :p
Touche sir. LOL

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
He's alive!

Young20Frankenstein.jpg

Yes, I am alive and well. I want to thank all the positive comments that was made as well as take some constructive criticism.

No the moderators have always been nice to me and during the recent changes on this forum my life has also changed. I decided to become healthier and recently lost weight and started running daily thus dropping 8 pant sizes and no longer require any medication(s). Also became more socially involved as having a personal life. Many of you know I had lost my fiancée from cancer several years ago that was a fellow flight nurse and strictly focused on my profession and career. So I decided to change that as well.. and started dating heavily... (hey, weight loss, tan!) and now started a relationship for the first time with a non-medical person.. and love it!

I still read once and a while but have to admit it appears to be a broken record as I have quit participating on a local level and now have shifted my attention on the National level to enforce those below to change. I wished it was where our profession could be that.. but; until we quit the cycle it will never change.

I will pop in once in a while and posts... again, thanks for the kind words.

R/r 911

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Yay on all the positive stuff happening Rid, it sounds like everything is going really well for you.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
He's alive!

Young20Frankenstein.jpg

Yes, I am alive and well. I want to thank all the positive comments that was made as well as take some constructive criticism.

No the moderators have always been nice to me and during the recent changes on this forum my life has also changed. I decided to become healthier and recently lost weight and started running daily thus dropping 8 pant sizes and no longer require any medication(s). Also became more socially involved as having a personal life. Many of you know I had lost my fiancée from cancer several years ago that was a fellow flight nurse and strictly focused on my profession and career. So I decided to change that as well.. and started dating heavily... (hey, weight loss, tan!) and now started a relationship for the first time with a non-medical person.. and love it!

I still read once and a while but have to admit it appears to be a broken record as I have quit participating on a local level and now have shifted my attention on the National level to enforce those below to change. I wished it was where our profession could be that.. but; until we quit the cycle it will never change.

R/r 911
Congrats on all the changes! Rid, you sound like you've found joy again! Seriously. You "sound" like a whole new you.

Aidey

Oh gawd....next thing we know he's going to swap out Dr. Cox for The Tod....:p

Sorry Rid, couldn't resist.

Summit

Critical Crazy

bahahahahahahahh :p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

That's so funny, I'm almost tempted to do it for him. :p:p:p

Michael Sykes

Forum Crew Member
He's alive!

Young20Frankenstein.jpg

R/r 911

I know I'm a newbie here, but first, please accept my condolences on your fiancee. We lost a son-in-law 4 months ago to pancreatic cancer, so I have an idea of your situation.

Yes, you may be a little brash with your comments, but you speak the truth; that's the main thing.Like I said about some paragods who may not care for me personally, they're the ones I'd want working on me if I was coding.

Hang in there, Rid.

firetender

glad to hear from you, Rid!

Once again, you're being a good role model by taking care of yourself!

Blessings

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief