Funny Ems phrases

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Marijuana is everywhere in my region, so "pot overdose" calls are not uncommon, usually among teens and first-time users who freak out.

Reefer Sadness

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
"And how will you be paying for this today?".

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
NMS.

New Mom Syndrome

OP
OP
TechMedic

TechMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Marijuana is everywhere in my region, so "pot overdose" calls are not uncommon, usually among teens and first-time users who freak out.

Reefer Sadness
The district I serve is just above being a ghetto and packed with group homes and low end apartments. Ive had a few calls like that, but every one was taking other stuff on the side.

CMHills

Forum Probie
Here's two more I've come across:
Guano Psychosis - bat:censored: crazy
Status Dramaticus - overly dramatic faking or attention seeking behavior

AOD - Acute Onset Dramatitis

Also, for those calls from folks who think there's something wrong when there isn't, we usually suspect a case of Mundane Living Syndrome.

OP
OP
TechMedic

TechMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Is it still Braxton Hicks if its intentional? :rofl:
Only if its coupled with the common disease known as stupidity. Clearly she didnt think it through if she was trying to get out of a $100-$200 ticket and opted for an $800 car ride

Boogster

Forum Probie
If you read Kelly Grayson's book, it's full of these nuggets.

One of my favorites is "Tachylordia with a junctional Jesus"

That's when you pick up the old woman who's rocking back-and-forth moaning, "Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, Jesus! Lordy, Lordy"

man i loved reading that!

Turborg

Forum Ride Along
I live in a student town known for our terrible drinking culture ans one we use quite often is PFO - Pissed and Fell Over.

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Telling a hospital in a radio report that the patient is "traige appropriate" is generally a nice discreet way to say that their complaint is BS.

JPINFV

Gadfly
[redacted.... already made this joke...]

Last edited by a moderator: