COVID VACCINE - The Megathread

Would you get the Pfizer vaccine if it were available to you?

• Total voters

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
I did and he just ignored me. People are strange.

CarSevenFour

Forum Crew Member
Since the mid-50s, there haven't been many issues with vaccines. Here's a link to an article with specifics:

The only problem; you have an apple vs orange case here. The Covid "vaccine" is not a traditional vaccine, it is gene therapy using nanoparticles (graphene) and aborted human fetus cells. I would never allow this to be put into my body. The Covid "Vaccine" is an untried, unique form of medication that is being tested on a largely unknowing and unaware population who have no recourse in a court of law to sue for damages.

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
The only problem; you have an apple vs orange case here. The Covid "vaccine" is not a traditional vaccine, it is gene therapy using nanoparticles (graphene) and aborted human fetus cells. I would never allow this to be put into my body. The Covid "Vaccine" is an untried, unique form of medication that is being tested on a largely unknowing and unaware population who have no recourse in a court of law to sue for damages.
Ok, but how do you feel about the chance of death or disability from COVID compared to the chance of death or disability from the vaccine, given the literature on both?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Everything I could find says fetus cells may have been used in testing but are not present in the vaccine. Try again.

Oh look....the CDC says you're wrong about the graphene too. Matter of fact they specifically state the vaccines contain no carbon particles.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
As above, aside from the "no recourse" part, do you have a reputable source for the claims you allege? A 20 second (or less) search shows from reputable sources that there is no graphene in the Covid 19 vaccines and furthermore that graphene hasn't been shown to be toxic even if it is present. A couple of the vaccines use non-pathogenic vector viruses (a well-known strategy) along with DNA (again, a well-known strategy) to get the body to (ultimately) produce antibodies to the SARS-CoV2 virus. A couple that use a nanolipid technology both use mRNA to deliver their payload.

As to the claim of "aborted human fetus cells" being present in the vaccine, that's absolutely NOT the case. There are some well-established stem cell lines that did come from that source, but those cells are used in the research side, you know, the side where they figure out how to get the payload INTO a cell and for that, they need cells... They don't need those cells to be present in any number in the actual vaccine because there's no purpose for those cells to be there.

Also, there isn't one Covid19 vaccine, there's quite a few of them. Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and Astra Zenica are the 4 most well-known manufacturers of them. From what I understand, there are/were hundreds of vaccine candidates in various stages of research.

So, again, do you have any actual reputable sources for your claims?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Good look there, sport.

I don’t have a lot to offer here. There’s a lot of folks here that are much better at breaking down the nuances of the science than I ever could. Take some time to read their responses that are grounded in well, science.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
As for the paramedics' evaluation of the non-existent situation inside a hospital they were just leaving, it makes me wonder about EMS' role in the great Covid-19 untruth.
Or you could simply listen to actual people who were working in hospitals that actually did receive and treat COVID 19 patients. Mine got full of these patients more times than I can count. I actually work in the ED.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO,
Wouldn't that be the same person that claimed that the COVID 19 vaccines magnetized people somehow in the presence of 5G towers?

Short answer: yes. While she is a DO, she's not a reliable source of information. Where's her published, peer-reviewed research?

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT

Attachments

• E1A86435-3A3C-4711-BAD8-AD26275EC084.png
    E1A86435-3A3C-4711-BAD8-AD26275EC084.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 72

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Wouldn't that be the same person that claimed that the COVID 19 vaccines magnetized people somehow in the presence of 5G towers?

Short answer: yes. While she is a DO, she's not a reliable source of information. Where's her published, peer-reviewed research?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Maybe she meant the tinfoil on their heads could become magnetized?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Maybe she meant the tinfoil on their heads could become magnetized?
stop spreading fake news.... Tin foil is actually made of aluminum, which cannot be magnetized. Get your facts straight before you spread BS

Geez, you're almost as bad as this quack doctor or some of her supporters that frequent these EMS forums!

CarSevenFour

Forum Crew Member
Ok, but how do you feel about the chance of death or disability from COVID compared to the chance of death or disability from the vaccine, given the literature on both?
I don't wear a mask and refuse to become a shill for the "medical" establishment or brainwashed EMT. I see BS and call it. Do your own research and see the outright unscientific stupidity of WHO, CDC, NIAID and follow their ever-changing guidelines. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask. children should be vaccinated to death because getting pericarditis is MUCH BETTER than getting a case of the flu. The last one I saw was that you'll have to take 3 jabs, really?! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH-I JUST GAVE YOU THE BASICS.

CarSevenFour

Forum Crew Member
stop spreading fake news.... Tin foil is actually made of aluminum, which cannot be magnetized. Get your facts straight before you spread BS

Geez, you're almost as bad as this quack doctor or some of her supporters that frequent these EMS for
Or you could simply listen to actual people who were working in hospitals that actually did receive and treat COVID 19 patients. Mine got full of these patients more times than I can count. I actually work in the ED.
First words in your so-called education bio is "B.S." very appropriate, I'd say.

CarSevenFour

Forum Crew Member

Oh this one again. It's simply not true.
So I guess because you said so, an anon. guy on some backwater EMS site, it must be true. Here's a tip for you, look up her peer-reviewed research, it's out there.

CarSevenFour

Forum Crew Member

Geez, you're almost as bad as this quack doctor or some of her supporters that frequent these EMS forums!
Your comments mean nothing to me. Just another knee-jerk negative reaction from you.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
So I guess because you said so, an anon. guy on some backwater EMS site, it must be true. Here's a tip for you, look up her peer-reviewed research, it's out there.
Since we are on the topic of crazy, I’ve got beach front property in Arizona to sell to you.

CarSevenFour

Forum Crew Member
Oh this one again. It's simply not true.
So, show me some proof that "it's simply not true.". Because you say it isn't true, we're supposed to believe you? I can show proof that there are aborted fetal cells used to manufacture these vaccines. It's out there if you take the time to do real research. https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www... Page/COVID-19_Vaccine_Fetal_Cell_Handout.pdf

Which begs the question of who is selling and buying this tissue? It's bad enough we kill the unborn, we sell their body parts as well so Planned Parenthood harvesters can profit off death. Even The Vatican has weighed in on the issue. When the Pope talks about fetal cells used in Covid-19 manufacturing, Catholics take note.