Best study guide book for the NREMT TEST?

Gustavo

Forum Crew Member
Just passed my EMT course and now it's time to study for the NREMT,what's the best book to study from? Besides re reading my EMT course book.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
There is no one best book. Some people like 1 resource while others prefer a different resource.

This topic has been beat to death and this question is always asked so not to many members will respond to this post. Your best option is to use the search function to bring up past discussions.

OP
OP
Gustavo

Gustavo

Forum Crew Member
I just want people to post the books they used to pass the NREMT so I can read them all,all I've seen is Brady's books. What did you read ?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I read the Brady book (the textbook).

Actually, I don't think I studied for EMT honestly...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I just read the textbook (Brady) for both EMT and medic during class. I didn't study for the NREMT.

Like I said you are not likely to get a lot of responses for your question due to the amount of times it has been asked in the past.

Arovetli

Forum Captain
make your own...use the content guides from NREMT and start filling up a notebook...best way to do it.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Actually, the best way to prepare for the NREMT CBT is to use a test prep service that will track deficiencies and help you study weaker areas. There are several of these services, JB Navigate is frequently listed as one of the best.

twistedMP

Forum Crew Member
I used medictest.com to get me ready and passed on the first try. It's $30 month or $60 for 3 months. Worth every penny

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk