vodka tampons, "butt chugging" Teens stupid tricks to get drunk

BrushBunny91

Forum Lieutenant
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
I get the feeling these are more urban legend, maybe someone somewhere did it once but now we're calling a big trend, kinda things. Has anyone ever actually seen a victim of vodka tampons or "skittle parties" or that poo-huffing thing? I've never heard of it. Morning glory, bath salts, "spice"... I've heard of a lot taking 911 calls... but nothing like the commonly talked about but never actually seen "trends" like vodka tampons. Nor have any of my various EMS/ER staff friends.

Sasha

Forum Chief
cent3a.jpg

Butt chugging, you're doing it wrong.

That was a disgusting movie.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

BrushBunny91

Forum Lieutenant
I get the feeling these are more urban legend, maybe someone somewhere did it once but now we're calling a big trend, kinda things. Has anyone ever actually seen a victim of vodka tampons or "skittle parties" or that poo-huffing thing? I've never heard of it. Morning glory, bath salts, "spice"... I've heard of a lot taking 911 calls... but nothing like the commonly talked about but never actually seen "trends" like vodka tampons. Nor have any of my various EMS/ER staff friends.

My brother in high school said he has heard of a few of his class mates doing skittles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Yea your right. The movie was nasty the Southpark was funny.

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
Skittle vodka and 'drunken gummi bears' really aren't all that weird nor are they something that's completely centered around underage drinkers. I don't know why some of you are putting it in the same catagory as someone shoving a vodka-soaked tampon up their ***.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Skittle vodka and 'drunken gummi bears' really aren't all that weird nor are they something that's completely centered around underage drinkers. I don't know why some of you are putting it in the same catagory as someone shoving a vodka-soaked tampon up their ***.

Where did skittle vodka come into play? Drunken gummy bears and vodka tampons are associated. They are an alternate way to deliver alcohol into the body.

"Skittles" are another story. Like I said I've never seen it but medics at my service have.

People are associating these platforms with underaged drinking because that's the age bracket these practices are generally seen in. Kids are dumb. I'm a 'kid' per some peoples definition. I have friends that have put stupid stuff where the sun don't shine whether it be vaginal or rectal, mostly drugs and not alcohol but still. How are the two not associated?

I'd be willing to say its naive to not maintain this suspicion when dealing with an unconscious/unresponsive patient of unknown etiology in this age bracket. The alcohol related methods more so than 'skittles' but both are very plausible causes.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
I mentioned it because it's something that is not only stupid, but also dangerous. That being said, I've heard of people coming in through ER for Skittles and some other random overdoses.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Alright guys I got the vodka and the tamp...... Ooh. It's dangerous? Well never mind then :rofl:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Want to add in "vodka eyeballing" to this conversation too.

:unsure::blink: really?! wouldn't that burn like nothing else?

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
All sorts, but rarer than it sounds.

Any OG's remember smoking banana peels, or shooting peanut butter*? These were variously announced to be "trends in today's youth" but were mostly sensationalist bunkum someone on a trip might try to emulate.
They did happen. They were not a "trend".

* Some people got high from these, but it was either due to mental suggestion or as was often the case LSD manufacturers used to "lace" (dump) their bad batches onto things like dried mushrooms or whatever and sell it as a drug anyway. If they had a bad trip or "pseuo-strychinism" or pharmaceutic Parkinson's, they passed it off on the "bad banana peels", not their drugs. Junkies, especially around Chicago, saw that injectable psych meds were in peanut oil for longevity, so some tried to melt PB in with their heroin, draw it through cotton, then shoot it. Not good.
Especially "chunky"...:cool:

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I don't think I've ever had a case of eyeballing or vodka tampons (though if I get a teenage girl with a tampon, I'm not going to check it for vodka), but I know a few kids who claim to have done it. I asked one about it. He said it hurt and he wouldn't try it again.

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
Where did skittle vodka come into play? Drunken gummy bears and vodka tampons are associated. They are an alternate way to deliver alcohol into the body.
But the route itself is the same. That's like trying to argue that there is a fundamental difference between someone ingesting 30 mg's powder mixed with water vs 30 mg's of powder that's inserted into a capsule.

I mentioned it because it's something that is not only stupid, but also dangerous. That being said, I've heard of people coming in through ER for Skittles and some other random overdoses.
Could you elaborate on the dangers of 'skittle vodka?'

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
But the route itself is the same. That's like trying to argue that there is a fundamental difference between someone ingesting 30 mg's powder mixed with water vs 30 mg's of powder that's inserted into a capsule.

Could you elaborate on the dangers of 'skittle vodka?'

Somebody is confused.

Skittle party: large amount of assorted pills in a bowl that are ingested at random. Different colors of different pills = taste the rainbow

There is no skittle vodka

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BrushBunny91

Forum Lieutenant
Somebody is confused.

Skittle party: large amount of assorted pills in a bowl that are ingested at random. Different colors of different pills = taste the rainbow

There is no skittle vodka

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

i guess you could try soaking the pills in vodka then blend it into a smoothie:unsure:

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
I call BS on the vodka tampon. More like some person doing it once and an adult thinking "everyone's doing it nowadays"

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Could gave a blind poll for EMTLIFE:

"Have you ever taken on alcohol via a non-oral mucus membrane?"