vodka tampons, "butt chugging" Teens stupid tricks to get drunk

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
There was a news story not too long ago about kids soaking gummibears in vodka.

I hadn't heard about this until a few weeks ago when some off roading buddies pulled them out. I feel kinda naive that I've havnt seen or heard of these things.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
Although I cannot claim to be an expert on tampons, but wouldn't a tampon soaked in vodka be wet and pliable and nearly impossible to insert? :wacko:

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
I hadn't heard about this until a few weeks ago when some off roading buddies pulled them out. I feel kinda naive that I've havnt seen or heard of these things.

Its pretty popular among students and in college areas (in a sense).

JPINFV

Gadfly
Although I cannot claim to be an expert on tampons, but wouldn't a tampon soaked in vodka be wet and pliable and nearly impossible to insert? :wacko:
I imagine they use plastic applicators.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
But the route itself is the same. That's like trying to argue that there is a fundamental difference between someone ingesting 30 mg's powder mixed with water vs 30 mg's of powder that's inserted into a capsule.

Could you elaborate on the dangers of 'skittle vodka?'

The gummy bears route is the same, rectal/vaginal is not the same as oral. Similar, but not the same.

I've never done it but I'm guessing they don't eat the tampon...

JPINFV

Gadfly
Revealing more familiarity with feminine hygeine than I would have given you credit for. :)
celeb_samwell.jpg

or it's the fact that I do have an older sister...

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Its pretty popular among students and in college areas (in a sense).

And now 30+ year old adults. Another group of friends had a 30oz jar of cherries that they replaced the juice with Bacardi 151. Those were awesome.

What is the reason for soaking and using the tampons? Is it for a quicker drunk?

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
And now 30+ year old adults. Another group of friends had a 30oz jar of cherries that they replaced the juice with Bacardi 151. Those were awesome.

What is the reason for soaking and using the tampons? Is it for a quicker drunk?

So I am not basing this on experience, but on foundations of biology. It is much faster, requires less alcohol, and you can get more intoxicated.

Not everything is absorbed via traditional methods, for example you breath out about 5%, and you are likely to stop consuming alcohol when you are vomiting. Additionally, it doesn't get absorbed "instantly" as the alcohol needs to travel to the intestines to get absorbed.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

Talking with a friend of mine, she says that her friends were doing this (the tampon method) about 7 years ago. She said the effects were much, much faster.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Vodka watermelon anyone? :D

Anjel

Forum Angel

Did this but replaced it with Hot Damnn

Vodka watermelon anyone? :D

At the last EMS party my department had, we injected vodka into strawberries. Good stuff.

Always wanted to try both of those. My 12th grade teacher lectured us for an hour about never trying the watermelon thing lol

Anjel

Forum Angel

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Always wanted to try both of those. My 12th grade teacher lectured us for an hour about never trying the watermelon thing lol

If you do don't skimp on the vodka, that was our only problem but it was still yummy. We tried with a pineapple and silver rum too but it didn't work very well. Pineapple isn't as porous as watermelon.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
At the last EMS party my department had, we injected vodka into strawberries. Good stuff.

A work buddy's 21st birthday included:

22 gauge IV catheter and 50ml syringe + Caprisun + Clear hard alcohol of your choice = delicious and portable beverage.

SSwain

Forum Captain
Gummi Bears, Jello Shots, watermellon+rum/vodka, .....been there done that. (years ago)

Now the tampon on the other hand, no friggin way. Who in their right mind would think this was a good idea? Ranks right up there with dropping acid via your eyes.

For what it's worth, the jar of cherries...we used to replace the syrup with Everclear. We called them "cherry bombs".