the 100% directionless thread

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Forgot about the CCP beta exam until today. Now for a 2 week crash course refresher in OB, advanced hemodynamic monitoring, and the other voodoo I dont do.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
When they tPA the vertigo patient because he has "central nystagmus" but a clear CT and then he doesn't miraculously get better...

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
The ice pack I brought to keep my chocolate didn’t last long so my chocolate is a bit melted. 😭

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
It’s not that melted.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Went into Manhattan for the first time in a year. So quiet…kinda eerie.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Went into Manhattan for the first time in a year. So quiet…kinda eerie.
I managed to avoid Manhattan thankfully. Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens and Long Island was more than enough for me.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Meanwhile me and the fam are at Disneyland today and it is very ...people-y lol

Not super crowded but very far from empty

And a lot more no masks than mask wearers too....
With the exception of a back to school trip to our local theme park, we've been avoiding crowds and doing more hiking and various other outdoor things. Not because of any fear of covid, but mostly because last years lockdown reminded me I don't like people.

My oldest has moved up to a 20" mountain bike so I dusted of my Specialized that's been stored since she was born. We've been enjoying single track together.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Meanwhile me and the fam are at Disneyland today and it is very ...people-y lol

Not super crowded but very far from empty

And a lot more no masks than mask wearers too....
Say hi to Delta and Lambda for me…

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
What is it with elderly patients and area rugs?

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
In a very rare and strange turn of event (actually all planned...) I'm less than 10 miles from DisneyWorld. Yes. That one. In Orlando.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
When they tPA the vertigo patient because he has "central nystagmus" but a clear CT and then he doesn't miraculously get better...
All a clear CT means is that they don't have a bleed, it isn't a good way rule out a blockage.

Last edited:

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
I like dropping by here. It reminds me that I liked a lot of the web better before social media came along. Facebook is a mess, instagram is getting worse, and Reddit continues to slide into the cesspool as well. (permanently banning accounts with no recourse, blocking VPN users from making comments until 10 minutes has elapsed, etc.)

I hope our local Indian places start to have lunch buffets again. until then, these $4 chicken tikka masala dishes from Trader Joe's are delicious.