the 100% directionless thread

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
Always the best. I remember one call we turn around and the patients cats are getting comfortable on top of our bags 😹
Aww that’s so cute. When I get a place of my own I’m getting a cat.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
My airline only flies in and out from HNL via LAX, Ontario, and Long Beach (which that last one is lime a 7am flight, ugh no thanks lol) too bad Burbank isn't an option....

Always the best. I remember one call we turn around and the patients cats are getting comfortable on top of our bags 😹

I heard about a single guy who got it while in Africa, diagnosed after flying back.... did it spread from there??
Not yet…

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
And I'm officially back in So Cal right now for the next couple weeks. Hopefully Forcey the Bear doesn't get any bright ideas about that 😆

CAL FIRE be like: Yo, you available to work?

VentMonkey

Family Guy
CAL FIRE be like: Yo, you gunna be available to work, period.
Fixed it, and I’m not even a nozzle.

Also, I sure am glad the boy finally stays still throughout his entire haircut. It took the better half of a grueling, crying, squirming year, but alas, success!

Last edited:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Finally finished TPATC. 17 hours of online training! Who thought that was a good idea? <_<

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Got held over for a 50 hour shift which kinda trashed my weekend plans. However, one refusal on the back half and 8 hours of sleep both nights, so... not the worst way that could have gone.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Finally finished TPATC. 17 hours of online training! Who thought that was a good idea? <_<
Did all your wildest dreams come true?

Seriously though, the online modules were pretty dry. It reminded me a lot of the quarterly LINK training.

I only took TPATC at the recommendation of my Creighton instructor.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Did all your wildest dreams come true?

Seriously though, the online modules were pretty dry. It reminded me a lot of the quarterly LINK training.

I only took TPATC at the recommendation of my Creighton instructor.
6nMjTfA.png

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Same, lol. I made the image.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Heimlich maneuver for the win. Walked into the house and did a differential in about 10 seconds. Went from crap he's seizing, to damn its a reaction, to holy **** he's chocking. Was getting ready to go in with a laryngoscope and magill forceps when he finally coughed it up. Damn grapes.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Why would they cath a bird?!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Why would they cath a bird?!
When mommy bird and daddy bird love each other very much, a flight medic will come along and drop a cath changing an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
yikes

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
big sportsball thing last night apparently. the local team won the NBA championships.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
big sportsball thing last night apparently. the local team won the NBA championships.
Too bad Harry Doyle wasn't the on air broadcaster.