the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Last day of teaching tomorrow, then back in the field on Friday. Finally! Haven't been on shift since last Thursday :(

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Last day of teaching tomorrow, then back in the field on Friday. Finally! Haven't been on shift since last Thursday :(

Hey, my first day of medic school is tomorrow lol

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Hey, my first day of medic school is tomorrow lol

Awesome! Enjoy! I won't be teaching you, though... Kind of a long commute... :unsure:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I want to make a scenario where the answer actually is Lupus.

JPINFV

Gadfly
eturuhu2.jpg

:confused:

Someone stole his happy... someone made him cry.

EMDispatch

IAED EMD-Q/EMT
How is that not an Omega level call? There must be more to it than losing his smile....

I've had callers say something similar to describe a patients facial droop during a possible cva, and also had similar for psychiatric issues. It's all about the rest of the interrogation.

The one that kills me is "he/she fell" I've has that be falls, intoxication, fainting, and siezures. Normally all they' ll say is that phrase, until I get them to elaborate.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Please make it stop!

Good grief I can't run much longer on absolutely zero food and zero sleep. I'm not even half way through this 2 day long nightmare of a shift.

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
OMBob!! I was rushing into my house earlier cuz I had to "go" and tried to turn off the porch light. I swung my hand to flick off the light, and managed to catch the pad of my right ring finger on the corner of the switchplate! Tore a hole in my finger! >__< OW!! Trimmed off the torn skin and stuck a Band-Aid on it. Sucker still HURTS!! >__<

jeepdude911

Forum Crew Member
O.K. so, after 20 years of certification, I left the field, and being in CA., let my DL-51 and CPR card expire. Well, 2 days before my EMT cert expired (it expired on new years eve) I once again caved in and agreed with my wife that I'll take a refresher course (30 hours plus CPR and skills) and recertify. Looks like my retirement party and my funeral will be the same day.

SSwain

Forum Captain
1 brand new bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance
+ 1 ceramic tile bathroom floor
+ 1 clumsy husband

It was my gift to my wife for Christmas this year. Oops. There goes $90.00!:angry:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Insomniac..... on a 24.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I wish I was awake because I was an insomniac. I've seen the station for a total of 1.5hrs (being generous) since 7am...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I wish I was awake because I was an insomniac. I've seen the station for a total of 1.5hrs (being generous) since 7am...

No whining. You signed up for it! :p

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
No whining. You signed up for it! :p

At least I didn't sign up for dispatch! ;)

I'm not complaining too much. Two trauma alerts (both MV-Peds), two sepsis, some funny trolls, and some interesting drunks :p

Anjel

Forum Angel
You leave my traitor... I mean Robby alone!