the 100% directionless thread

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Well, bikes are easy to work on at least, and you can do the whole rebuild in your garage with youtube videos probably.
True enough. It is a touring bike, so I was expecting higher miles, but damn. That's 10 years newer than my car and 5k more miles.

He did take the mileage into account, though. It's $2,700 than the next one of the same year that I could find. Now's not a good time for dealers either, since it's getting colder and no one wants to ride in the cold, so I think I could shave a few more hundred off. It looks and runs decent, though. From what I could tell at least.
yXTlYRE.jpg

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
True enough. It is a touring bike, so I was expecting higher miles, but damn. That's 10 years newer than my car and 5k more miles.

He did take the mileage into account, though. It's $2,700 than the next one of the same year that I could find. Now's not a good time for dealers either, since it's getting colder and no one wants to ride in the cold, so I think I could shave a few more hundred off. It looks and runs decent, though. From what I could tell at least.
yXTlYRE.jpg

That thing is sexy.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Sometimes I feel like I have put to much vodka in my drink, but then I realize, I'm drunk, so it's okay.

bmQBLmV.jpg

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Don't get mad at me when security is waiting for you after you spent the ride cussing me out. No one likes a brat.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
News says there may be a gunman at Yale.

CFal

Forum Captain
Went to the Pats game last night, absolutely crazy. I was in northern VT 3 hours before kickoff and got a message asking if I wanted tickets to the game, immediately got in my car and booked it to Foxboro, made it there with time to play in the 1st Q

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Went to the Pats game last night, absolutely crazy. I was in northern VT 3 hours before kickoff and got a message asking if I wanted tickets to the game, immediately got in my car and booked it to Foxboro, made it there with time to play in the 1st Q

Never mention that game again. I was watching it at work, saw Denver winning 24-0, left on a call, and came back to find it 28-24 Pats. I still don't even know how such things could happen.

CFal

Forum Captain
Never mention that game again. I was watching it at work, saw Denver winning 24-0, left on a call, and came back to find it 28-24 Pats. I still don't even know how such things could happen.

Never count Brady out, greatest of our generation. Greatest of all time.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

I'm not a happy camper.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader

Classic Patriots. Not one person in New England thought that game was over at half time, we're just so spoiled.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
What!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Just got asked what I need from my bosses to keep working here. Apparently I'm doing a much better job than I thought I was. One even offered to help me find a part time flight gig if I'd remain right where I am.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Just got asked what I need from my bosses to keep working here. Apparently I'm doing a much better job than I thought I was. One even offered to help me find a part time flight gig if I'd remain right where I am.

I think they like you...

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Is it sad that I'm semi seruously contemplating adding a paramedic textbook to my Christmas list?

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
Is it sad that I'm semi seruously contemplating adding a paramedic textbook to my Christmas list?
I don't think so. Then again, this is from a woman who asked for Anatomy texts & workbooks, an EMT field guide, and a stethoscope/sphygmomanometer set for Christmas two years ago. *shrug*

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

I'm asking for a block heater for my truck...to each his own, right?

CFal

Forum Captain
Classic Patriots. Not one person in New England thought that game was over at half time, we're just so spoiled.

what's everybody's mood in CO?

Game was crazy being there, Denver fans at Gillette were acting real cocky in the first half and slowly started shutting up.