the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well yeah, who doesn't...they're full of chocolate and caramel goodness. ;)

Haha, yes sir. It's been awhile, but I'm still here. I get so easily distracted by other things in my life like cars, guns, and other randoms. :p

Figured you were going to say cars, guns, and girls. Unless girls the the "other randoms" :p

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Figured you were going to say cars, guns, and girls. Unless girls the the "other randoms" :p

Not quite, the "other randoms" include both of the aforementioned categories. :p

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Last week of 6 in a row and onto the second new schedule in two months :confused:

Achilles

Forum Moron
Well yeah, who doesn't...they're full of chocolate and caramel goodness. ;)

Haha, yes sir. It's been awhile, but I'm still here. I get so easily distracted by other things in my life like cars, guns, and other randoms. :p

Guns are bad, guns kill people! We should ban them all now. :ph34r:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on here, and I figured I should probably check in and see what everyone is up to :p

This guy...

Anjel

Forum Angel

the_negro_puppy

Forum Asst. Chief
ibiYKswejv0DYs.gif

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
"You're a weak paramedic if you use a bougie".

Quote of the day. Oklahoma strong.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
"You're a weak paramedic if you use a bougie".

Quote of the day. Oklahoma strong.

Tell them they're a weak paramedic for refusing to use a tool that improves success and cuts down the time needed to intubate. I also recommend telling the many anesthesiologists I've seen use bougies that they're only using them as a crutch.

Brother, you just may need to leave Oklahoma sooner or later. Don't let them corrupt you!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Brother, you just may need to leave Oklahoma sooner or later. Don't let them corrupt you!

I was thinking the same thing. I don't agree with us being required to use bougies on every attempt but I do think they're an awesome tool and have saved my (well more the patient's) *** on a couple of occasions.