So.glad to hear adam!

Side.note: what is EMSA?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
So.glad to hear adam!

Side.note: what is EMSA?

Emergency Medical Services Authority.

That's what the end of the agency I work for name stands for at least.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
We only get new chassis' and remount the boxes.

I guess I should not mention that all of our trucks are 2010 and newer. The real question will be how long we keep them for since the company has only been around since 2010.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
We only get new chassis' and remount the boxes.

Same here. They are working on replacing our whole fleet.

Remounts on new chassis but the boxes are getting totally refurbed and redesigned on the inside so they don't even look like our old ambulances on the inside. It's like an OR back there with the lights they switched to. and we have a remote controlled spotlight on the roof of the cab :ph34r:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Remounts on new chassis but the boxes are getting totally refurbed and redesigned on the inside so they don't even look like our old ambulances on the inside. It's like an OR back there with the lights they switched to. and we have a remote controlled spotlight on the roof of the cab :ph34r:

Lucky :( The interior of our boxes are pretty much unchanged, and I don't particularly like them. However, all of our first out units are 2011's, so I can't complain too much.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

What are these boxes you speak so highly of? :lol:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
What are these boxes you speak so highly of? :lol:

I need to take a picture of this drawing hanging in the EMS room of one of our hospitals here.

It's going to make you laugh. I'll snag one tomorrow if we make it to that ER.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I wasn't dispatched for it...another unit was :p They said "unknown vaginysmus status"

There are certain things you never want to experience in EMS... and yet...

One question, since this has never been addressed in any class or training I have been to, how the hell do you assess this pre-hospital??? :eek:

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
You don't. It only happens when something is inserted into the vagina. As long as nothing is in there it shouldn't be a problem.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

LifelongEMT

Forum Crew Member

The Only way anything gets refurbed at my company is if say the idiot medic is driving way to fast in the snow and rolls it. or she hits a deer then gets out to check its pulse. She a gem im tellin ya. AND she no longer works for us. Thank God:D

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Right? Rather unprofessional, but we're going away from that dispatch center anyways.

Awesome, not even 1/3 of the way through my 36, and I'm already 4 charts down. This is going to be a very, very long day.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Awww, my partner made breakfast while I was finishing my charts :)

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
... or is attracted to you ... :unsure:

Nah, my bromance already left for vacation, my partner today just realizes how cranky I am when I don't eat.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
my partner today just realizes how cranky I am when I don't eat.

Sure recipe for a partner to hold ya down and shove a grapefruit down your throat... get some food in your partner and feel some satisfaction...

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Sure recipe for a partner to hold ya down and shove a grapefruit down your throat... get some food in your partner and feel some satisfaction...

Um. What?