the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I need to start hiking and running in my Chippewa boots. They are comfortable but act like ankle weights haha.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Today is somehow a strange day. I was at my dermatologist but he was not satisfied. I do not have enough white blood cells, lymphocytes, eosinophils, my blood sugar is too low again and the Cholestrin a bit too high. This stupid dermatologist wants to try it soon with MTX or cyclosporine. I do not like that stuff.......grrrrr :mellow:

Luckily I still have time to think about whether I want the therapy or not.
I do not know what I'll do. But one thing I know I will continue to work as a volunteer in my organization and this year I'll find a new job. And I know I'll do it. :D:):):):):):)

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Back to school today. Anatomy 2 then working 1300-0100. Guess this is preparation for Medic class

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
I still have a job!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Got my new schedule, atleast until they bid it out to see if anyone else wants it since I'm the new guy.

T/Th/Sat from 7:45 to 23:45. 16 hours.

Downside? It's 16 hours in a busy system... mainly during the day which means a lot of calls.

Upside? Never work 2 days in a row, get 4 days off instead of just 3.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I still have a job!

Darn guess I might as well apply somewhere else. :rofl:

You will learn that often when told you may be fired they are just using a poor management technique to try and teach you a lesson. Poor managers lead by fear.

saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant
Today is somehow a strange day. I was at my dermatologist but he was not satisfied. I do not have enough white blood cells, lymphocytes, eosinophils, my blood sugar is too low again and the Cholestrin a bit too high. This stupid dermatologist wants to try it soon with MTX or cyclosporine. I do not like that stuff.......grrrrr :mellow:

Luckily I still have time to think about whether I want the therapy or not.
I do not know what I'll do. But one thing I know I will continue to work as a volunteer in my organization and this year I'll find a new job. And I know I'll do it. :D:):):):):):)

That's the attitude! Good luck!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Had an elderly lady walk up to the ambulance and ask if my partner and I ditched high school today haha.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
That's the attitude! Good luck!

I think it's exactly the right attitude. 5 years not be able to work properly after my accidents and surgeries was punishment enough.

I am angry about my skin .... but that's no reason not to fight anymore. But It helps to write about. And then it is also good.

Thanks saskvolunteer. :)

@Anjel1030
Glad to read this. ^_^

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
That makes sense. I don't have a whole lot of interest in admin.

Ya, that's what I said. Actually, my exact words were, "No ****. Why the **** would I want to do that. What kind of ***** do you take me for?"

Now I know...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I passed the Google Maps car twice today in the ambulance. Both times my partner and I were making weird faces. I wonder if it's gonna be up on the Internet haha

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
I passed the Google Maps car twice today in the ambulance. Both times my partner and I were making weird faces. I wonder if it's gonna be up on the Internet haha

I always thought they had facial recognition software that blurred the faces out before it was uploaded. I can't confirm this though.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I always thought they had facial recognition software that blurred the faces out before it was uploaded. I can't confirm this though.

Given the legal hassles they've faced in various countries over this exact issue, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.