the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Given the legal hassles they've faced in various countries over this exact issue, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

I know they do the license plates.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Dear Riverside Superior Court regarding my speeding ticket:
I can see my docket online. I can see that the officer never sent in a response to the trial by declaration (trial by mail) for my speeding ticket. I can see that my TBD was on the court calendar, as scheduled in my docket, over a week ago. I can also see that you haven't entered a ruling yet despite the fact that you can't find me guilty without the officer's declaration. As such, dismiss the charge and give me my $244 back.

Last edited by a moderator:

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hello everybody. I'm a new EMT in California. I've read all the other posts about how difficult it is to get a job here, but I figured that was all for someone else, so I wanted to create a new thread and ask the exact same question again. Should I hold out any hope that I may get hired? I've applied at all the places that hire EMTs and sent in copies of my certifications, but I don't want to do boring transfers all day, I want to work as a 911 EMT. Also, I have some points on my license, and even though all the other posts about this say I most likely won't get hired because of that, I figured that was just BS, so I wanted to ask again.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
arrrggghhh!
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:​

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hello everybody. I'm a new EMT in California. I've read all the other posts about how difficult it is to get a job here, but I figured that was all for someone else, so I wanted to create a new thread and ask the exact same question again. Should I hold out any hope that I may get hired? I've applied at all the places that hire EMTs and sent in copies of my certifications, but I don't want to do boring transfers all day, I want to work as a 911 EMT. Also, I have some points on my license, and even though all the other posts about this say I most likely won't get hired because of that, I figured that was just BS, so I wanted to ask again.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
arrrggghhh!
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:​

Ooh man your chances don't look too good at getting hired
:p

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Sorry ignore this post.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Drinking margaritas and studying my.drug cards. While taking flexeril and skalaxin.

Seems like an excellent idea to me.

jgaddis82

Forum Crew Member
My six year old niece just informed me that when it comes to men, " you don't know shizzle from shinizzle". Hmmm.. thanks. I feel better now.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
I've just spent my time, to counting how many hours I have worked since 1995 in Volunteer EMS.....

The total number of hours makes me old ... 7172,45 hours :eek::blink:

I'm wondering just how I've managed to make a vocational education as a glazier and my EMT-P, the Truck drivers liecense and 5 Years Full-Time EMS.

Somehow I am a little shocked .. where did the time go?
Better I should go to sleep and not think about...

Good Night at all its late in Germany...^_^

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Sorry dispatch I'm off in 2 hours. I'm not gonna take a call that is 2 hours and 30 mins one way. I hate going in or even passing through LA and Orange counties so I'm gonna turn it down every chance I get.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Sorry dispatch I'm off in 2 hours. I'm not gonna take a call that is 2 hours and 30 mins one way. I hate going in or even passing through LA and Orange counties so I'm gonna turn it down every chance I get.
Getting into OC is easy this time of day. Getting out, on the other hand...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Getting into OC is easy this time of day. Getting out, on the other hand...

Yeah I know haha. If we got the call alot earlier it wouldn't be a problem. We would stop and hang out at the beach for a while

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
One of my crews got a 3hr one way transfer an hour before they got off shift last week. Not a happy group of campers

JPINFV

Gadfly
Yeah I know haha. If we got the call alot earlier it wouldn't be a problem. We would stop and hang out at the beach for a while

When I worked for Lynch, we had a posting spot a few blocks north of Hoag Hospital (Newport and 17th), yet we'd always find ourselves down at the beach when posted there.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Never trust a patient who says they can stand.

This has turned into such a headache.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston